X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing Pandora Prop adapter

I'd like to be able to order the prop adapter that bolts to the front of the motor, in case I have a nose-down impact, and bend one. I know I could buy a new motor, but it's lots easier to replace the adapter at the field.

Re: Freewing Pandora Prop adapter

We do have the spinner as a spare part. Are you looking for the motor shaft to be a spare part?

Comment

The prop adapter screws to the front of the motor, so the motor shaft is separate. If you look at the motor page of the manual, it shows the three screws that hold it to the motor. I looked at the Freewing site, and they don't show the part as separate, so maybe they don't sell it separately.

I have other motors with the same type adapter, and it has been necessary to replace them on occasion; much easier than replacing the motor shaft, if you can even find one that fits.

Comment

We are working with Freewing to get motor shafts for the entire lineup of propeller planes. It has taken longer than we'd like, but they are working on it and we should have it in our next shipment.

Mark

Comment

Excellent. I like to have one or two on hand at the field. (I'm not that good at landings, yet).

Comment

Working...
          X