Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I really like those markings, MrSmoothie! Every part of the model is finished well, from the overall surfaces to the pilot, markings, and ordnance. I love how the stock FMS P-47 flies, but given all that you've already done to it, you might as well mod it for the larger prop, also."

Thanks A.M.!

I have decided to try the power upgrade. I've found a NIB FMS 5060 360kv and will have the 1700mm prop in hand tomorrow. Upgrading the ESC as well. I think it'll look better, and the few videos I've seen with the change were very impressive.

Comment

• Wow...one hell of a plane. Just got it together and ran it through the first flights. Seems a little on the slow side until you go to land or do a close fly by..floats onto the tarmac like a dream.

Comment

• Hi, I am new to this and was wondering if anyone is using a Spektrum transmitter and if so what settings they are using for flaps and rates, Thanks

Comment

• Hi guys

i want you to show my wonderful p 47 d razorback "TONY"

My favorite sheme on this plane

the last thing i must do is the weathering

regards from austria

​​​​​​​Rob

Comment

• Very nice and Welcome to the Squawk tirolguy! The background is beautiful and so is the plane,it looks like a full scale P-47 sitting there.

Comment

• Originally posted by boomer108 View Post
              Very nice and Welcome to the Squawk tirolguy! The background is beautiful and so is the plane,it looks like a full scale P-47 sitting there.
              Thanks a lot.

Regards from Austria

Rob

Comment

• This plane is a joy to fly. I'll be glad when they get some parts in since mine decided to take a nosedive into the ground. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190109_103211.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	177631

Comment

Working...
                X