Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Finished my FW 190, repaint and weathering

Comment

Very nice Asesso! Love the black and white's.

Comment

Noticed the landing gear slop (play) has become unacceptable- anyone know how to retighten so posts wont swivel?

Comment

Originally posted by Cmclaren View Post
          Noticed the landing gear slop (play) has become unacceptable- anyone know how to retighten so posts wont swivel?
          You have to pull the trunion/motor assembly from the wheel well. The grub screws go through the trunion. Put a drop of lock tite on the grub screws.
          FLRC P-38L, Spit IX, Ta-152H; Freewing A-10, Me-262, F-86, Mosquito, FW-190A, MiG-15, P-15; Graupner He-111;PZ FW-190A, Hurricane 25e; DF Spit Vb, Bf-109E4; FMS 1.7m P-51D, 1.4m A6M; EH P-51D; Alfa FW-190D9; UMX P-47B BL, P-51D BL, B-25, A-10; Easy Sky FW-190D

QQ Extra 300; Eflite Pulse 15e, Su-29MM, NVA, Timber, Viking, Radian XL; GP ElectroStik; DF DUS, Bush Mule; UMX Timber, AC, 2SCub;

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSC...ZP_mqfcFTeaBRg

Comment

Reviving a dead post.

I'm thinking of getting one of these. I'm fairly new to the hobby, just have some BNFs from HH so far. If i get this, all I need is a 4s battery and my FrSky X8R? I've heard talk about needing a BEC and that's got me wary.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap_Arcona View Post
              Reviving a dead post.

I'm thinking of getting one of these. I'm fairly new to the hobby, just have some BNFs from HH so far. If i get this, all I need is a 4s battery and my FrSky X8R? I've heard talk about needing a BEC and that's got me wary.
              It’s PNP. Everything is included, except the receiver and the battery. Will this be your first tail stagger?
              FLRC P-38L, Spit IX, Ta-152H; Freewing A-10, Me-262, F-86, Mosquito, FW-190A, MiG-15, P-15; Graupner He-111;PZ FW-190A, Hurricane 25e; DF Spit Vb, Bf-109E4; FMS 1.7m P-51D, 1.4m A6M; EH P-51D; Alfa FW-190D9; UMX P-47B BL, P-51D BL, B-25, A-10; Easy Sky FW-190D

QQ Extra 300; Eflite Pulse 15e, Su-29MM, NVA, Timber, Viking, Radian XL; GP ElectroStik; DF DUS, Bush Mule; UMX Timber, AC, 2SCub;

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSC...ZP_mqfcFTeaBRg

Comment

Got the email from motion this morning and would love to get a German plane. Currently fly P51 1m, 1.2m P-47 and T-28 1.2m. Have a Timber and cub as well so I’m use to tail staggers. My overall fear is getting a plane that is above my skill set. Land all my
                planes fine. See it can take a big 3s. May use that to limit my speed and not have the devil in my ear saying “punch the throttle” if had a 4s ????

Comment

Working...
                X