Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I’m late to the party but I’m a new member of the Dynam Waco club. I have it built just waiting for good weather to get the maiden done.

Comment

• Welcome. Be ready with the nose weight. Flies nice once the CG is correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptAmerica View Post
        Welcome. Be ready with the nose weight. Flies nice once the CG is correct.
        I found my cg to be spot on at 70 mm with an Admiral 3000 4s does that measurement work for you?

Comment

• Im only running Admiral 2500s, so I had to add a bunch of lead in the nose. Seems as if most are running the 3000s and it fixes CG issues.

Comment

• Thanks way back in this thread they were adding 2to3 oz of lead to get cg on 3000’s but I’m level at 70 and slightly nose down at 75. So I wasn’t sure about it.

Comment

• One way to find out. I had to run 5ozs or more with the 2500. And had to switch props, went from 12x6 to 12x8 to get more bite to pull the extra weight. But it seems to be happy there. Hopefully you get a good day soon. We have snow and freezing temps in Ohio. Might be awhile, though i did break out the skis for the Eflite Cub.

Comment

• Skis sound like fun!
                Still Learning:D

Comment

• We got 4 inches today, now it just needs to clear up so I can take it out. Have a second set for the Turbo Beaver.

Comment

Working...
                  X