X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEROSKY sbach342

''Hi Mark and Tom''. My name is Ian, from CedarRapids IA. I am the one that talked to you on the phone 3 or so weeks ago,''for about 20 min.'', about the Arttech Sbach.''You might remember that i mentiond about cutting the the foam on the bottom of the cockpit to remove the pilot'', and using a custom foam block behind the battery to secure it. I was very impressed talking to you, and how you have your company set up! I started a thread on R/C groups, called - Arttech Sbach342 from MotionR/C. ''Iam done with the other 2 on line places''. ''I Mention that in my first post''... Anyway, I was wondering if you have access to Aerosky products? I like the blue/orange and white, Sbach offering that they have/or had, in the V2 version, with the rudder and elev.17g. servos in the back of the fuse, and the elevator ''tied together,'' like your Arttech Sbach. ''If not'',- i will be placing an order with you shortly anyway,for your Arttech offering,and do a little paint work to it. I wonder why they only use a 40a ESC for it though? It seems to me that a plane this size, should have, ''at least a 50a ESC.'' ..''Until next time''.. <smiley image="anim_handshake.gif"/>

Re: AEROSKY sbach342

Hi Ian,
    We looked at Aerosky products briefly but decided not to carry their products at the present time. I don't remember exactly our issue with their products, but we felt Freewing, FMS, and Art-Tech had more compelling offerings. Thanks again,
    Mark

<quote author="I74">
    ''Hi Mark and Tom''. My name is Ian, from CedarRapids IA. I am the one that talked to you on the phone 3 or so weeks ago,''for about 20 min.'', about the Arttech Sbach.''You might remember that i mentiond about cutting the the foam on the bottom of the cockpit to remove the pilot'', and using a custom foam block behind the battery to secure it. I was very impressed talking to you, and how you have your company set up! I started a thread on R/C groups, called - Arttech Sbach342 from MotionR/C. ''Iam done with the other 2 on line places''. ''I Mention that in my first post''... Anyway, I was wondering if you have access to Aerosky products? I like the blue/orange and white, Sbach offering that they have/or had, in the V2 version, with the rudder and elev.17g. servos in the back of the fuse, and the elevator ''tied together,'' like your Arttech Sbach. ''If not'',- i will be placing an order with you shortly anyway,for your Arttech offering,and do a little paint work to it. I wonder why they only use a 40a ESC for it though? It seems to me that a plane this size, should have, ''at least a 50a ESC.'' ..''Until next time''.. <smiley image="anim_handshake.gif"/>
    </quote>

Comment

Working...
    X