J-E-T-S JETS!  JETS!  JETS!  Find Yours Today at Motion RC.

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send Us Your Photos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding paint job Woody!

Comment

Thanks guys.

Woody

Comment

Me with my Tigercat

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post

It's a R/C truck I found on amazon it has its own two channel radio. I made a towbar a long ago and it fits the nose wheel. It will get some use at NEFI!
          ​​​​​
          Good enough, I like the idea ...

Comment

The Flightline Silver and Olive B-24, with a little extra paint and decals from Callie. My daughter (Kyra) holding the planes is still flying the Apprentice, but now she has her eyes on flying these. Motion barely has enough spare parts for me, soon I'll have to add to my inventory!

Comment

Hey that's great, a father/daughter flight team. Good for you guys!

Grossman56

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                Hey that's great, a father/daughter flight team. Good for you guys!

Grossman56
                She flies my wife's Apprentice and thinks it's a stunt plane. My wife cringes every time she goes into her acrobatics, so guess I'll have to let her fly some of mine. She's dying to fly my Yak and Beast 60. I'm having nightmares thinking about it since when she started driving, she had 3 accidents in the first two years, then totaled my car while hers was in the shop, and somehow managed to get 2 speeding tickets over 100mph while driving between Miami and school in Tallahassee at FSU. Now I know why she completes a normal 7 hour drive in under 5 hours! Think I'll let her fly the 1700mm P-51 cause that dog barely has enough speed to stay in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

She flies my wife's Apprentice and thinks it's a stunt plane. My wife cringes every time she goes into her acrobatics, so guess I'll have to let her fly some of mine. She's dying to fly my Yak and Beast 60. I'm having nightmares thinking about it since when she started driving, she had 3 accidents in the first two years, then totaled my car while hers was in the shop, and somehow managed to get 2 speeding tickets over 100mph while driving between Miami and school in Tallahassee at FSU. Now I know why she completes a normal 7 hour drive in under 5 hours! Think I'll let her fly the 1700mm P-51 cause that dog barely has enough speed to stay in the air.
                  Might want to send her out to Bondurant in Phoenix to learn how to handle that speed and get it out of her system while on the public roads.
                  of course youíve got Taledega out there...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Decals by Callie

Comment

A few of my favorite Motion RC birds left to right:
                            The FMS P-51B was the first airplane I ever bought from Motion, as well as my first bird with retracts. 5 years later, itís still going strong all stock, plus the MR RC sound system. Even still flying on the original battery.

Custom painted FMS 1500mm P-47 Snafu, re-powered with a scale sized varioprop. One of the nicest flying airplanes that I own, and my go-to for windy days

Roban 500 size MD500 converted to an AH-6 Little Bird. My most relaxing flier in any conditions, and just all around fun.

And my newest MRC Bird, the Freewing 90mm F-4 done up as Robin Oldsí Scat XXVII. Quickly becoming one of my new favorite jets to fly.

Comment

my first and last paint job...didn't know squat about painting and I was just lucky to get it white at all

looks like I posted in wrong section oh well

Comment

Eflite Carbon z T28, painted in Blue Angels color Click image for larger version

Name:	20180907_162732.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	226.1 KB
ID:	150858

Comment

Working...
                                X