Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have one here.. who knows what a Focke-Wulf Triebflügel is?

Looks bad ass but nobody is flying one.. I wonder why? :-) LoL!
    Just let me fly so I may be free of the earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
      I have one here.. who knows what a Focke-Wulf Triebflügel is?

Looks bad ass but nobody is flying one.. I wonder why? :-) LoL!
      these guys really would try to think up anything, some stuff really out there
      rc flyin addict

Comment

• I wonder what kind of a gyro would you need to keep the fuse level, let alone the hook-ups for three rotating edf’s. Mindbogling!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Triebflügel must be real. It’s used in Captain America the First Avenger. LOL.

Comment

• This would be a nice new twin:

https://www.facebook.com/VACwarbirda...63199420393240
            Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
            Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
            I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
              Certainly would. Amazing STOL capabilities. Love the twins.

Comment

• yes that would make a cool candy dropper, holding out for a b29, or big wing yb49, or B1B to make some field drops. F100 or this messershmit would rock, do335 again just too cool

rc flyin addict

Comment

• looking forward to it :Cool:
                  rc flyin addict

Comment

• Freewing F-105 Thinderchief 64mm EDF. Is this project foil?

Comment

• No. The F-105 is Project Machat. :Cool:

Comment

• Project Foil has got to be an F-100 Super Saber. To me it is the only thing that makes sense.

Comment

• I think project "Foil" is a T-37/A-37.

Britannica's definition of a Foil: Foil, a sword with a light, flexible blade of rectangular cross section tapering to a blunt point. It was designed as a practice weapon.......

The T-37 was a light, mission flexiable aircraft with a fuselage that was primarily rectangular in cross section that tapered to a very blunt point on the nose. And yes, it was designed primarily as a training (practice) weapon.

How's that for logic?! :Confused:

Comment

• Cool. A Dragonfly would be fun. :)

Comment

• I really hope project foil is a super sabre but I would love this too

http://www.check-six.com/Crash_Sites...crash_site.htm
                              AMA 1102566

Comment

• F-100
                                pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

Comment

• If you look up the use of the word Foil as a verb it provides an interesting answer, foil1

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com

verb (used with object) 1.
                                  to prevent the success of; frustrate; balk:
                                  Loyal troops foiled his attempt to overthrow the government.
                                  to keep (a person) from succeeding in an enterprise, plan, etc.noun 3.
                                  Archaic. a defeat; check; repulse.

So applying this to an aircraft it could apply to a 5th generation stealth fighter for sure, so we have essentially 4 possibilities F-22, F-35, Chinese variant and the Russian variant. We can rule out the Chinese and Russian variant's as Freewing / Motion has a main focus for US aircraft so that leaves us with two potential aircraft. My bet is it will be a F-22 as this was done by Fly Fly many moons ago and was quite popular and I am sure more information is available on this compared to the F-35.

Just a case of wait and see now...

Comment

• I think most of us are really hoping foil is an F100. I accept that I may be disappointed though as that maybe too obvious for a clue. I'm not sure I'd purchase an F22, probably really depends on spec.... Motion and Freewing are pretty good at extracting my cash though! LOL

Comment

• But everybody makes an F-22 or F-35 now days, why not something different?

Comment

• I would love to see this made once more. Nicesky did theirs and it had potential to be more had the size been slightly larger.

http://worldwarwings.com/hitting-mac...uclear-bomber/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
                                          But everybody makes an F-22 or F-35 now days, why not something different?
                                          If Freewing makes it, I can assure you it will be excellent. And I can assure you I will pre-order, and that's after I said I'd be done for a while when the F4 came out.

Comment

Working...
                                          X