X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official E-flite 2125mm Carbon-Z Cessna 150 Thread

Motion RC is pleased to announce the release of the E-flite 2125mm Carbon-Z Cessna 150. This is the official message thread to post photos, videos, flight reviews and any questions about this classic civil aircraft.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDZ..._bdGEJBmtV7YUw

Available for pre-order (ETA currently estimated at early May):

PNP: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...3-wingspan-pnp

BNF: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...ngspan-efl1450
    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9158.jpg
Views:	1443
Size:	232.9 KB
ID:	69871Click image for larger version  Name:	150 3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	152.0 KB ID:	69869
      Eflithe Click image for larger version  Name:	150 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	246.0 KB ID:	69870
      BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

Must. Resist. Pre. Order ...

Comment

Thankfully since it's not a 182 Skylane I was able to do just that. ;)
          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

I was trying not to be into this plane but I can't help it. I want a big trike like this!!!. Hopefully sometime we can see a little more scale fidelity work itself into a large civilian bird like this.

Comment

(Paging Alpha on the white courtesy phone)
              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                Thankfully since it's not a 182 Skylane I was able to do just that. ;)
                Yeah, if it was a 182, or even a 172, I'd been all over it. The flight video is awesome though!

Comment

Have any of these shipped yet from HRZ ? I have one on preorder with MRC , I'm looking for real world user comments .. thanks Felix

Comment

Just got my shipping label from HH, it's going to be here Thursday by end of day. :)
                    BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

Just came.

Comment

Originally posted by t33jetman View Post
                        Just came.
                        I should have mine today

Comment

I can't upload pics from my Samsung Galaxy note. ???

Comment

Got one hanging in the LHS looks great. Can't wait to fly one. If it flies anything like the Carbon Z T-28 they will have another winner.

Mike
                            \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Maiden complete,10 mph winds, 8:30 in the evening near dark EST, and the best thing was the landing with full flaps and lights on, awesome plane. This plane is good as an everyday flier. Click image for larger version  Name:	2017-04-30 20.49.15.jpg Views:	1 Size:	153.4 KB ID:	73750

Comment

Great to hear! I bet she's a ***** cat! I'm admittedly tempted.

PS...You're hangar is everything mine is not. Spacious, organized and clean! :)
                                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                  Great to hear! I bet she's a ***** cat! I'm admittedly tempted.

PS...You're hangar is everything mine is not. Spacious, organized and clean! :)
                                  Thanks for the compliment.
                                  Had to clean up because three more planes coming from that slow boat everyone is waiting on .
                                  Then they all are going into the paint shop for a make over. Click image for larger version

Name:	20170328_173048.jpg
Views:	917
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	73775

Comment

Originally posted by t33jetman View Post

Thanks for the compliment.
                                    Had to clean up because three more planes coming from that slow boat everyone is waiting on .
                                    Then they all are going into the paint shop for a make over. Click image for larger version  Name:	20170328_173048.jpg Views:	2 Size:	54.3 KB ID:	73775
                                    Wow not only clean but you can even get 2 cars in there. I can't even walk from A to B in my garage / shop.

Mike
                                    \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Boy no kidding. We can squeeze one tiny car in ours and my work bench is 1/3 the size of t33's...I need a bigger hangar, pronto! LOL
                                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

New paint job has started. stripping, filling, and priming, then tapping and paint.
                                        Click image for larger version  Name:	20170514_204303.jpg Views:	1 Size:	68.6 KB ID:	75632

Comment

Working...
                                        X