X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TechOne Kraftei Red ME 163 - Insane

Man this little plane sounds like a mad hornet and was so hard to handle in the air but we didn't lose it.
    Sure we broke a prop but after that flight I was just happy to bring it down safely.
    I would strongly recommend swapping out the stock prop for a folding one, we certainly will.

That said it was mostly my own fault, I didn't have my dual rates or expo set and didn't have someone on hand to help trim her out. Next flight will definitely be different.

Thanks for posting those, Tate! It's a fun plane assuming its CG and throws are spot on. Mine is fast and I prefer the red color version so I can see that ripper in the sky.

Hand launch is a little tricky sometimes, so I wait for small headwind then toss slightly up at 80% throttle.
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
      Thanks for posting those, Tate! It's a fun plane assuming its CG and throws are spot on. Mine is fast and I prefer the red color version so I can see that ripper in the sky.

Hand launch is a little tricky sometimes, so I wait for small headwind then toss slightly up at 80% throttle.
      Yeah, I'm really looking forward to getting this little bird back in the air and trimmed out. She was a real handful but from teh short flight I got I can tell that, once dialed in, she's going to be an absolute blast!

Comment

Working...
      X