X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALYPSO

Got for Christmas 2016 and just got it out of the shop last week. Guess it set up so long can't get the motor to calibrate.

It has Spektrum AR400 receiver, and hard to read but looks like Rudyon esc,, not sure. Got all controls working. Using DX5E spektrum, 4 channel.

I've read what instrutions came with the model, and googled until I'm blind. You just forget some things when your not active I guess. Even went to the Spectrum site, but it still does turn over. It does pulse during the attempt to calibrate, but nothing else.

Anyway, trying to get reactivated back in to the hobby. Money not being used wisely since I'm AMA and registered with FAA.

Jimmy

I started out with nothing, and still have most of it.  :)

Death is the number one killer in the world.

Check the 3 bullet connectors, that they are all plugged into the motor. If thats not the problem swap out that Rudyon esc. Any 20 amp esc should take care of that problem.

Comment

it was bad esc. got one at local hbs. flew some 5 to 6 minutes this after. First time I flew in three years. good engineering on wings being displaced when contact with ground 3x. Swifter wind above tree tops gave me a scare when it started bouncing around. very little wind where I was standing/launched from. broke prop on last crash. Ordered three tonight with 2day delivery. Hopefully more and better news Saturday. Will start prop removal in the morning.

Did get a chance to trim out before all the extra curriculum. Launch at pretty good angle nose up full throttle, will take off like a bird going home. It just came back home to me too quick..... :)

Thanks Skyboom for response and help.
      Jimmy

Comment

Your welcome Jimmy. If you any other problems just post up.

Comment

WHAT IS CORRECT NAME FOR BALANCE WEIGHTS. TYPED IN BOTH WORDS INDIVIDUALLY BALANCE, WEIGHT, AND NOTHING SHOWS UP.

THANKS.

Jimmy

Comment

Segmented lead weights.RC modelers use them for balancing the center of gravity on their aircrafts.

Comment

Working...
            X