• Show
Clear All

• Prime jet

Modifying wing struts.
    Attached Files

👍
    Attached Files

Comment

What powerplant are you going to use? Stock recommended, or something hotter?
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I have a 2700kv brushless outrunner ready to go in. The motor mount will be elevated for ground take off. This will all have to wait until I get back from Cuba. All inclusive package from Sunwing. Take care and ttyl. P.S. I'm not bringing any rc drones or aircraft their for that matter, it's unwelcome their.

Comment

Cuba was a blast. Began working on the motor mount for this Prime jet pro. What a feat. But it's done ,and very strong. I'll add some some color to it next. Waiting for 12 gram metal servos. The original 9 gram servos wouldn't push the reinforced ailerons enough. I'm getting excited to fly this bird. Maybe because some of the engineering is mine. I also added some skid plates on the bottom for easy take off and landings.
          Attached Files

Comment

Stripping it down for painting. New Hobbywing 30 amp esc and 2700 kv Racestar Fire edition brushless outrunner motor. Likes the 2200Mah 3s packs for 100 mph. DX9 and Redcon 703 rx .Only antennas. Perfect push prop.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X