X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with RC electric plane

Using a dxi6 controller everything works well with the aircraft except for when I hit the right joystick down to the bottom right it makes electric motor Go full blast how do I correct this

Show us what you’ve got plugged into which ports on the RX (type?) We need to see what you’ve got for channel assign and port assign, wing type. Did you somehow make your transmitter a “mode 1”?

Comment

In pic 3...……... notice that the throttle (left joy stick if mode 2 ) was all the way up at full
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Comment

Bottom gos to speed middle one goes to left wing last one gos to right wing

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
            In pic 3...……... notice that the throttle (left joy stick if mode 2 ) was all the way up at full
            GOOD EYE!
            @Oe8hundred The plugs look fine on the RX. What's going on with your throttle seems to be linked to your TX. With that left stick all the way up, the motor should have been revving like crazy with just that alone. If it's waiting for you to put the right stick down and right, means something is going on with the selection of "mode" and/or port assignment. Do you know if your DX6i is a "mode 1" transmitter? Can you try a different receiver? There's a possibility that the RX is defective.

Comment

If any one is near or in milwakee i can come to you to have you help me fugure this out pleasr send info like name amd number with locations

Comment

Working...
              X