X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOHD SonicModell Dart XL EV FPV 1000mm (39.37") - PNP

This thing caught my eye and rather than send an enquiry to MotionRC customer service where they'll just start a "ticket", I'll post it here in hopes someone in the know will respond.
    ZOHD Dart XL EV 1000mm (39.37") - PNP from ZOHD - ZOH10042 The ZOHD DART XL "Enhanced" Version is an updated version of the ZOHD Dart XL Extreme. Vortex generators, detachable wings, and vertical fins are what give this airplane an outstanding lift performance! The "Enhanced" version of this PNP comes with a new motor

It's been "coming soon" for a while now. Any ETA on this? Will it be the "extreme" or "enhanced" version?

Look like James hucking it here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	zohd-sonicmodell-dart-xl-ev-fpv-1000mm-39-37-pnp-motion-rc-22832384409785.jpg?v=1606161527.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	288243Click image for larger version

Name:	zohd-sonicmodell-dart-xl-ev-fpv-1000mm-39-37-pnp-motion-rc-22832617488569.jpg?v=1606161527.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	288244
    Attached Files

Yeah Xviper. They are on the way, hopefully by months end or early Jan. I got this one and the Drift about a month ago and enjoy this one a lot. I think it will become a different style chase cam to counter Alex's drone chase. Now we can form up with a plane.

But very simple to assemble and tons of space for all kinds of equipment. I am flying it with a 4000mAh 4s and getting 8-10 minutes. It comes with a few different inserts that can hold a runcam 3, go pro (4 or above) and others.

I had it on the table a few weeks back on the live show. I am excited to get a couple more. The AR looks sweet as well.

Comment

Thanks, James. Appreciate the update. I'm looking for something to replace my big Opterra. I can transport the Dart XL in one piece. The Opterra comes apart into several pieces and is cumbersome to assemble/disassemble.

Comment

Optera 1.2m or 2.0m?

Comment

Originally posted by Viorel View Post
          Optera 1.2m or 2.0m?
          I actually ended up also buying the 1.2m Opterra as it was the last one in stock in Canada (now discontinued by Horizon). The Dart is an addition, so won’t be replacing either Opterras.
          The Dart is still not in stock at Motion but it became available in Canada at a local online store, so it’s now completed with a stabilizer/Return to Home module. Yet to maiden. It’s been too cold.

Comment

Working...
          X