X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coastal Reflections of the Night Radian

This is what the Night Radian is all about, relaxed gliding...and here it is over the Victorian Surf Coast. This Power Glider just does not want to come down once the motor is cut and it is released into the sky. Looking forward to trying it in our approaching summer months for some great thermals. In this ever changing world, it is time to relax and enjoy the glide-scenery & music!

Nice video. The Radians are so much fun to fly. I fly both, the original and the night versions. The original is so light, that it will thermal on almost anything. The night version weighs a bit more and handles wind better.

The lift coming onto the beach must be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
      Nice video. The Radians are so much fun to fly. I fly both, the original and the night versions. The original is so light, that it will thermal on almost anything. The night version weighs a bit more and handles wind better.

The lift coming onto the beach must be great!
      Hi mate, yes, I also had the original & sold it a while ago. I love the original Conscendo's (I have 2) & like the night Radian, they thermal so well. I posted a video flying the Conscendo on the Northern New South Wales coast at Byron Bay . It also did not want to come down LOL
      Last edited by Bellairvideo; Sep 18, 2021, 05:28 PM. Reason: added

Comment

Working...
      X