Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official ZOHD MKIII Delta Strike 750G 600mm Thread

MKIII Delta Strike 750G 600mm (23.6") - PNP from ZOHD - ZOH100-71

Proudly introducing the new ZOHD MKIII Delta Strike - the first FPV 50mm EDF jet, with a built-in 180° pan servo! ZOHD has touched upon every sector when it comes to fixed-wing FPV platforms: Long-range, speed, sub 250 grams, and everything in between. Now is the time to explore a whole new bold and exciting FPV experience. Take your FPV skills to a new level with this EDF-powered platform. The EDF propulsion system also adds a safety feature, illuminating the risk of getting your fingers hurt from a faulty hand launch.

All of that, combined with the amazing sound and the immersive experience of the 180° pan to look over your wings in the turns, will give you an improved and amazing FPV experience. Take this FPV-capable EDF craft to new heights and explore the wide flight envelope while enjoying the first class customer support you have come to expect from Motion RC.

Sleek and Aerodynamic Stylings

The MKIII Delta Strike is a clear and concise departure from the older, less aerodynamic profiles expanding the pilot's flight envelope to include aerobatics with ease.
    Detachable Wings

Although already a sleek, smaller scale profile, the MKIII Delta Strike has detachable wings, nose and tail fins for added convenience for transport and storage.
    Molded Hand Launch Grip

The MKIII Delta Strike takes the stress out of hand launches by offering pre-molded hand launch grip points to make your hand tosses comfortable and easy each and every time you fly.
    180° Pan View

A custom-designed servo bay on top of the fuselage allows the pilot a 180° pan view with their chosen FPV gear (not included).
    Features:
    • A specially-designed servo arm 'bunker' structure will protect your servo arm from impacts and minimize drag
    • Custom-designed servo bay on top of the fuselage for a 180° pan view
    • Ball head buckle linkage for ailerons, high efficiency and more accurate
    • EPP molded airframe and built-in carbon fiber spar for added strength
    • Detachable wings, tail fin, and nose - portable and easy to pack
    • Spacious room inside the fuselage for batteries and FPV gear (not included)
    • Innovative designed airfoil and aerodynamic airframe for increased performance
    • Molded hand grip slots for a worry-free hand launch
    • Clever air cooling design to protect your FPV gear (not included)
    • ZOHD MKIII blended wing body configuration
    • 'Inside-The-Cockpit'' Immersive experience
    • Molded marks for “CG” under the wing
    Includes:
    • ZOHD MKIII Delta Strike 750G 600mm (23.6") - PNP
    • 50mm EDF with 2611-4000Kv brushless motor
    • 40A ESC with 5V/3A BEC
    • 3x 9g servos
    • Owner's manual
    Requires:Product Specifications:

AGE LEVEL :14 and up
    SKILL LEVEL :intermediate
    BUILD TIME :1 hour
    Model Scale N/A
    Wingspan 600mm / 23.6in
    Length 610mm / 24.0in
    Weight 750g / 26.4oz
    CG (Center of Gravity) Refer to owner's manual
    Power System 2611-4000Kv brushless motor
    Electronic Speed Control 40A with 5V/3A BEC
    Propeller / EDF 50mm EDF
    Servos 3x 9g servos
    Landing Gear N/A
    Required Battery 4 Cell 14.8V 1800 - 2200mAh LiPo battery with XT60 Connector (required)
    Required Radio 4+ Channel (required)
    Ailerons Elevons
    Elevator Elevons
    Rudder No
    Flaps No
    Lights No
    Hinge Type Nylon
    Material EPP
    Skill Level Intermediate
    Build Time 1 Hour
    Recommended Environment Outdoors
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

I bought one of these not long ago and one thing is if your going to use the Admiral Flight Stab with it, turn down the gains or else you will have a very out of control plane.
    The other thing is getting the spare wings for this bird, nobody carries the wings!!!!!!
    Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

Don't see the spare parts for this little EDF. Looks very stable and flying well in motionrc's video: https://youtu.be/Sp-elpxHPoQ

Comment

Don't see the spare parts for this little EDF. Looks very stable and flying well in motionrc's video: https://youtu.be/Sp-elpxHPoQ

Spare fuse from banggood: https://usa.banggood.com/ZOHD-Delta-...RoCOvQQAvD_BwE

Comment

I ordered the Zohd MKIII Delta Strike and can not get it to fly. The original ESC was DOA so it had no thrust. I replaced the ESC and now it has plenty of power, I set it up per the little info booklet 10mm up/down and tried expo at 50 to 70% and still this tough little bird will only spiral to the ground after each assisted launch at multiple angles. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. maybe a reflex V2 or some other stabilizer?

Comment

Working...
          X