Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way, this is the pic I sent to Callie to make the graphics from, She hit this one out of the park! Dad is in there somewhere. :Thinking:

Comment

• That is awesome lomcevac! Great tribute to your pops. Glad he is still around to enjoy your tribute jet!
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	685
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	136878
        Originally posted by lomcevac View Post
        By the way, this is the pic I sent to Callie to make the graphics from, She hit this one out of the park! Dad is in there somewhere. :Thinking:
        That's awesome, GO MARINES!

Not Phantoms, but thought maybe some of you would get a kick out if this photo.......

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	685
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	136878

That's awesome, GO MARINES!

Not Phantoms, but thought maybe some of you would get a kick out if this photo.......
          Nice pic, I'm going to have to show that to dad. I think his pic was taken in 1968.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbaumer View Post
            Maybe used laser jet toner cartridges would be a good source
            Back in the early 80’s I operated and maintained a huge Xerox copier that used black toner. That stuff would be perfect! If not contained it became airborne and be everywhere on everything! What a mess!!

Comment

• lomcevak, your bird looks fantastic and your Dad's reaction makes it really special. Great job!

Here's what mine looks like after it took a dirt nap (elevator detached from the servo!) All fixed up and looking good! I spent a HUGE amount of time getting it fixed, but it was all cosmetic work, there was no structural damage which was really something. I had to replace the nose cone. And eventually I'll paint it the same color as the plane. Decals by CALLIE GRAPHICS of course!!

Name:	20180612_170900_resized.jpg
Views:	665
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	136999Click image for larger version

Name:	20180612_170923_resized.jpg
Views:	604
Size:	204.1 KB
ID:	137000
              Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Looks fantastic!:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by themudduck View Post
                  lomcevak, your bird looks fantastic and your Dad's reaction makes it really special. Great job!

Here's what mine looks like after it took a dirt nap (elevator detached from the servo!) All fixed up and looking good! I spent a HUGE amount of time getting it fixed, but it was all cosmetic work, there was no structural damage which was really something. I had to replace the nose cone. And eventually I'll paint it the same color as the plane. Decals by CALLIE GRAPHICS of course!!

Nice job repairing it. You really can't even tell. Love the Sundowners!

Comment

• That's a sweet scheme, well done on both the livery AND repair! Looks as good as new!
                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

lomcevak, your bird looks fantastic and your Dad's reaction makes it really special. Great job!

That is sweet! you done a great job, I don't even see any repairs. That was going to be my go to color scheme if I couldn't figure out how to get the graphics for mine.
                      Nice!

Comment

• Here's a short video demoing RC Geek's Nozzles and Afterburner...

...you're welcome ;)
                        TiredIron Aviation
                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                          Here's a short video demoing RC Geek's Nozzles and Afterburner...

...you're welcome ;)
                          All these months i thought TiredIron was a guy

Comment

• My friend painted his F-4 using Behr paint usinng a airbrush. came out really nice

Comment

• I need those 3DPUP nozzles and afterburner STAT! :Drooling:
                              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Looks great man!! Go Navy!

Comment

• Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post
                                  My friend painted his F-4 using Behr paint usinng a airbrush. came out really nice
                                  Exactly what I used! Not quite finished though.

Name:	5CEAA199-D574-4636-9C03-895D66AAC7D5.jpeg
Views:	902
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	137054

Comment

• Nice job Paul, looks great!! I need to add that red stripe (under the USS Coral Sea) to mine. Oops!
                                    Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

Nice job Bill, looks great!! I need to add that red stripe (under the USS Coral Sea) to mine. Oops!
                                      Thanks man! I bought a set of walkway decals from Callie but I decided to give a shot at masking the walkways. Think I’m gonna do the same on the rudder with the red and white.

Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post

All these months i thought TiredIron was a guy
                                        HA! You just made my day! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Helmsman52 View Post

Exactly what I used! Not quite finished though.

Name:	5CEAA199-D574-4636-9C03-895D66AAC7D5.jpeg
Views:	902
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	137054

Beautiful!!! Just stunning!
                                          Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

Working...
                                          X