X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
    Alert Standby... Consider this post an unofficial "heads up" to Squawk members that we're probably within a week or so of the gray F-4s arriving to the Illinois warehouse. If that changes, we'll post here. Whenever they do arrive on the website, we'll also post here. We've got lots of people on the Notification Email list so stay close to it!
    Thanks for all you do Bro!!! Merry Christmas!!!! :-)

Comment

• Literally working on my F22, also have my camo F4 and am tempted to get this too!

Comment

• Good day to all!

A new friday with sunny day and 35C here (damn its hot):cool:

So yesterday i finalized the build (8S 100% stock) and want to share some images and numbers...[any suggestion or advice will be very very welcome, as usual for the maiden i want to be on the safiest side by exchanging this information with others that are already flying.

Throws
        I´m planning to fly most of the time in the MID range.

Elevator neutral position
        Around 8mm down ELE (one of the Motion RC videos they say UP ELE but i think it was a mistake).

CG
        I´m getting around 190-195mm with my pack almost all the way back in the tray (in Motion RC video they use all the way forward in the tray so i wonder to be very nose heavy...maybe a CG at 180mm)...I´ll use a two 4s 5000 45C Gens Ace (550g each pack)....to be honest maybe i´ll stay in the 185mm safe range for the maiden...just worry about the flare with such nose heavy.
        I measured the plane inverted (low wing) with the landing gear open and no ordinance.

Thank you guys

Cheers

Comment

• Hi guys I’ve been selling off some of my planes and stuff to help my brothers family out when their home burned down in The Paradise CA fire.
          I thought I’d tried and sell my F-4 Phantom brake chute here in the rc phantom thread if you don’t mind. I paid 500 plus shipping. It’s fully functional chute even with the packing log book. It came from a retired F-4 pilot from the FIS Fresno 194th. So please pass around.

Thanks,
          Paul
          Click image for larger version  Name:	294872F5-A956-4BE4-AD9F-E715AD2622E2.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	72.3 KB ID:	166761

Click image for larger version  Name:	3A0ED9D2-6869-489F-9DC4-FB0E79BC5414.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	251.8 KB ID:	166763
          Click image for larger version  Name:	DD745980-1795-4FD7-9DD3-E5DEE85EE925.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	295.6 KB ID:	166765
          Click image for larger version  Name:	E4F7FC8C-9F68-4A03-915C-958FE9C7D9D7.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	88.5 KB ID:	166764
          Click image for larger version  Name:	2AD30E98-7484-44BA-B7BF-9EB8E0380804.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	219.9 KB ID:	166766 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_32643.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	166762

Comment

• Just saw they’re coming out with the ghost grey in 8s as well. That’s awesome I was under the impression it was only being offered in 6s.

Ballin!

Comment

• Hey Y'all, Started my Freewing F-4 and I've been doing some cockpit kit work to make it a bit more Navy than USAF. The MRC Cockpit kit is representative and even in this scale works decently. Added a few 3DP items of my own but not excessive. Waiting on American pilots from JHH for Step 2. Merry Christmas. Best, LB

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0004.JPG Views:	1 Size:	115.5 KB ID:	167506
              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0001.JPG Views:	1 Size:	76.5 KB ID:	167507Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0002.JPG Views:	1 Size:	71.4 KB ID:	167508Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0003.JPG Views:	1 Size:	74.3 KB ID:	167509
              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Looks fantastic Elbee, nice work!!
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Ghost Grey is now available in both 6S and 8S...

6S

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

8S Ultra Performance

F-4D Phantom II "Ghost Grey" High Performance 90mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ31224P Version Info: This is the High Performance version which includes, as of 9/20/2023, a newly designed 3668-1960Kv inrunner motor with 12-blade EDF and a thrust reversing 120A ESC. Aviation enthusiasts have long loved the F-4 Phanto
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• I already placed my order ????!!!

Comment

• The (unofficial) word for a long time was no grey in 8S.... so I bought a camo 8S two weeks ago.... Well, at least I got it on sale. My heart is with the NAVY though... Cheers.:f4phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                        Looks fantastic Elbee, nice work!!
                        Aros, Thank you. Lovin' every moment as I have been looking forward to building this F-4 since I first found the forum last February. Best, LB:)
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I'm planning on getting the f-4. Trying to decide if I want 6S or 8S. What would you guys recommend after flying them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                            Hey Y'all, Started my Freewing F-4 and I've been doing some cockpit kit work to make it a bit more Navy than USAF. The MRC Cockpit kit is representative and even in this scale works decently. Added a few 3DP items of my own but not excessive. Waiting on American pilots from JHH for Step 2. Merry Christmas. Best, LB

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0004.JPG Views:	1 Size:	115.5 KB ID:	167506
                            Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0001.JPG Views:	1 Size:	76.5 KB ID:	167507Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0002.JPG Views:	1 Size:	71.4 KB ID:	167508Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0003.JPG Views:	1 Size:	74.3 KB ID:	167509
                            Looks fantastic Elbee!

Comment

• Originally posted by PhantomNut View Post
                              I'm planning on getting the f-4. Trying to decide if I want 6S or 8S. What would you guys recommend after flying them?
                              8s is my vote
                              mine has a jetfan 8s setup,love it.

Comment

• Wow.... Just getting to this stage on mine. .... great work Sir! I have tucked these away in my reference library!
                                Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Ghost Grey now available in ARF PLUS...

F-4D Phantom II "Ghost Grey" 90mm EDF Jet from Freewing - ARF PLUS - FJ31212AP Version Info: This is the ARF+ version for pilots who wish to install their own power system. All primary electronics including servos and landing gear retracts come pre-installed, just add your own power system (EDF, motor, and ESC) to begi
                                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

•  

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	07FC8EA8-7A58-4A56-B584-2D219C9AA4CE.jpeg
Views:	544
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	167644 C’mon what’s an F-4 without a drag chute?! :P:Cool::)

Comment

• Originally posted by Helmsman52 View Post
                                        C’mon what’s an F-4 without a drag chute?! :P:Cool::)
                                        HM52, Lighter. LOL Best, LB
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

HM52, Lighter. LOL Best, LB
                                          LOL;)to funny...

Comment

Working...
                                          X