Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jolly Roger went in today at eJet Fest in Florida. The 2S pack puffed while trying to get in a flight for the scale competition. I either ran it without charging first or it had a cell go bad. Damage was very minimal. It could have been much worse.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190208_133253.jpg
Views:	730
Size:	529.2 KB
ID:	177828

Comment

• Sorry to see that Steve!!!! She will fly again!!! But, still NOT COOL AT ALL!!!! :(

Comment

• My centerline tank, the ordnance and the nose cone took the brunt of it. All easily replaceable.

Comment

• I did notice the CL tank was a tad bit crumpled.... LOL

Comment

• Puffed a Battery myself last time out. Bummer Man. All my Underbelly Stuff protects the BigParts too during those Tussles !! Looks like she'll fly again !! You came away pretty good actually. These F-4s are Tough. Gear Ripped out of mine a couple times and she's ended up on her Back more than once. Still flying and LookingGood... Click image for larger version

Name:	57805_5716609f4b3c520160419_174343.png
Views:	672
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	177902 GL on the repairs.

Comment

• Grrrr...got my F4 in the mail today. Got it all together and poof..ALL the decals are water slides. Man I hate those things so the canvas is blank until callie comes in the mail.

Comment

• Callie is the best. Let us know when you're ready for maiden!
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Time to take care of electronics and landing gear. She has to stand on her own feet. Tailhook modification, cockpit and elevator servo upgrade are the next steps ahead. Not yet sure if I like the built in electronic board, I think I will change to old style with each servo to receiver by single plug.

Comment

• Gorgeous Wobi !!

I had a Goofy wing connector on mine and managed to work through that. Still some confidence/reliability issue there for me each time it goes up. I just hang on and hope it all works out. I use the BBox and have not Bypassed it. Same in the MiG-21 and A-4 for me. I use them and have not had any issues with that component. Cheers

Comment

• Not to be mean to RC Jet Dude but the only place I can think of getting the tiny springs would be a crashed bird...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wobisch View Post
                        She has to stand on her own feet. Tailhook modification, cockpit and elevator servo upgrade are the next steps ahead.
                        Wo-B, She is truly stunning! Bravo Zulu some more, Sir. Best, LB
                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I found the picture of my ball link before I replaced it. This was the elevator push rod I first put in. It bent like that over the first 20 or so flights.

Comment

• Howdy Everyone…
                            I wanted to update the Squawk on our efforts to help Ben (AkumaZeto - Pilot Painting Service).
                            We had five pledges for gift cards and one pledge for airplanes NIB to donate! And I provided the rest via Pay Pal.
                            The total gift cards were for 150.00, 100.00, 100.00, 50.00, 50.00. The guys are great and some want to stay anonymous, so no names!! LOL
                            The Birdcage Corsair has already shipped, along with an extra prop hub and propeller blades.
                            The two (2) Admiral 5000 batteries where ordered about 30 minutes ago and will ship soon.
                            Our total donations to our brother Ben is $ 690.98!
                            Great job, and thanks to all who helped and supported this effort with your monetary/material contributions, as well as thoughts and prayers and words of encouragement.
                            Have a very happy, peaceful and blessed weekend all!!
                            Hardway aka Jerry

Comment

• Not good!!!! Glad you found that!!! :Whew:

Comment

• Hrdwy, I take back all the horrible things I have ever written about you on Twitter...LOL "I got your '6', Brother". Best, LB
                                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Someone said they need a gear door spring but I don’t see the post now... who was it? I have a friend that crashed his and has one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                                    Someone said they need a gear door spring but I don’t see the post now... who was it? I have a friend that crashed his and has one.
                                    That would be Me !!

Comment

• Another goofy question.I use spectrum 636 sport receivers and they have no extra port for a BEC. This is the first external BEC I have ever had to deal with. I understand the properties I think. Question is...can I use a Y harness and hook the BEC and the throttle into one wire?

Comment

• Put it on the bind port.
                                        Pat

Comment

• Awesome...thanks Pat.

Comment

Working...
                                          X