Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks very nice. If this sort of thing matters to you, Navy F-4 Pylons are 'Pointy' Click image for larger version

Name:	f4b-rockets (1).jpg
Views:	981
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	213414

Comment

• Originally posted by t33jetman View Post
      I met EA-6B GEEK, who was very nice to me and very helpful in setting up my plane
      T33, I can't speak to the company you keep ; however, EA6B is a 'top-notch' contributor. That written and more importantly, your Phantom is 'Sierra Hotel'. Outstanding work, Sir! Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobaroo View Post
        Looks very nice. If this sort of thing matters to you, Navy F-4 Pylons are 'Pointy' Click image for larger version

Bobaroo (love typing that) the picture with the pointy pylons is a Marine bird (booyah!). (flying off a Navy carrier....)
        Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Originally posted by themudduck View Post

Bobaroo (love typing that) the picture with the pointy pylons is a Marine bird (booyah!). (flying off a Navy carrier....)
          OhDear !!! You got me on that one... This outta do it !! Cheers

Click image for larger version

Name:	17225482991_8a6f64d45b_b.jpg
Views:	945
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	213434

Comment

• [QUOTE=t33jetman;n213407]I met EA-6B GEEK, who was very nice to me and very helpful in setting up my plane

Great meeting you T33! Your F-4 looks fantastic. The photos don't do it justice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	905
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	213485

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

T33, I can't speak to the company you keep ; however, EA6B is a 'top-notch' contributor. That written and more importantly, your Phantom is 'Sierra Hotel'. Outstanding work, Sir! Best, LB
              LB! Thanks for the compliment. (I think that was a compliment?) Anyway, you continue to be the "scholar and gentleman" of the Sqwak. BZ

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                LB! Thanks for the compliment. (I think that was a compliment?)BZ
                EA6B, Yes, it was as 'back-handed' as I could make one and still be allowed to contribute to the forums myself. Look forward to meeting you one day, Sir. Best as always, LB
                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Looks like a concrete ramp to me.. not nonskid steel.

Originally posted by themudduck View Post

Comment

• I believe the weapon pylons evolved over time.
                    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobaroo View Post
                      Looks very nice. If this sort of thing matters to you, Navy F-4 Pylons are 'Pointy' Click image for larger version

Koreans used a mixed of new and pointed.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• That's the Korean version of the F-4E
                        Attached Files

Comment

• They used different pylons on the F-5's as well.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	00EBF1D1-288F-4777-B1B1-18A68BA4240E.jpeg
Views:	921
Size:	182.9 KB
ID:	213730 I’ve been so busy building (4 now) F-18C, I forgot I wanted a Phantom. I finally got one and here she is, right next to an old friend of hers.

Comment

• I’ve got a second Phantom coming, I plan on installing a 105mm power setup. If I can make it fit without having the fuselage weaken, I should have about 7kg of thrust for an AUW of approximately 5.5kg. I don’t think she will have any issues with vertical performance.😄👏🏻

Will post updates as I go, I’ve been wanting to do something like this for some time now.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	3B7F24BE-E269-4430-8DCD-D0403B556D04.jpeg
Views:	801
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	213733

Comment

• EA-6B GEEK,

I got everything fix and repaired on my F4. MotionRc got me the parts very fast , so I put them on and she is flight ready again.
                                  Just doing some touchup paint on in and you will never know anything happened

BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Can someone please tell me what the scale is for the FREEWING F4 PHANTOM 90MM from Motion RC? also should I upgrade to a BRUSHLESS ESC and if so why? thx in advance for any answers i get, the more the better.

Comment

• Welcome.

The scale is listed on the FreeWing and Motion site and in the manual... It already has a brushless ESC.

Originally posted by wmarti0670@yahoo.com View Post
                                      Can someone please tell me what the scale is for the FREEWING F4 PHANTOM 90MM from Motion RC? also should I upgrade to a BRUSHLESS ESC and if so why? thx in advance for any answers i get, the more the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmarti0670@yahoo.com View Post
                                        Can someone please tell me what the scale is for the FREEWING F4 PHANTOM 90MM from Motion RC? also should I upgrade to a BRUSHLESS ESC and if so why? thx in advance for any answers i get, the more the better.
                                        If you're getting graphics from Callie, order the 1/11th Scale graphics for the 90mm F4.
                                        Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                        Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmarti0670@yahoo.com View Post
                                          Welcome to Hobbysquawk!

Comment

Working...
                                          X