Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there two stiker boards supplied with the F4 Freewing F-4 Phantom II "Ghost Gray" kit when you buy it?

because I want to order from callie and I don't want to take the same stickers as in the kit😉

Comment

• Originally posted by Ludovic View Post
      Are there two stiker boards supplied with the F4 Freewing F-4 Phantom II "Ghost Gray" kit when you buy it?

because I want to order from callie and I don't want to take the same stickers as in the kit😉
      LDV, Yes there are a couple of decal and sticker sheets with the kit. Just tell Callie Graphics you are building the Freewing Phantom F-4 and which livery you want, she will know the correct scale for you. Also, check out her Nomenclature Sticker Sheet for the F-4, it is very good. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Yes, I wanted to know which decoration and delivered in decals and stickers? (The US Navy’s VF-111 “Sundowners”) if yes I want to avoid ordering twice at callie ....

Comment

• [QUOTE=Elbee;n235166]

LDV, Yes, JHH 1/12th work well. Best, LB

Nice cokpit is a STL 3D file?👍

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0093.JPG
Views:	887
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	235167Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0104.JPG
Views:	900
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	235168

nice cokpit is a STL 3D file?👍

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0093.JPG
Views:	887
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	235167Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0104.JPG
Views:	900
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	235168
              Steve, you printed the arms for the pilots with the hand signals, correct? Excellent touch!
              Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
              Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ludovic;n235185]
                Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                LDV, Yes, JHH 1/12th work well. Best, LB Nice cokpit is a STL 3D file?👍
                https://www.motionrc.com/collections...np#support-tab

LDV, Yes, use this URL Link to the Motion RC website for the Freewing F-4 Phantom STL Files AND these 3DP parts are also available from MotionRC as '3DP Resin' prints and very high quality. Also, in this forum I had posted 3DP STL Files for various external parts. Don't remember which post number. Best, LB
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
                  Steve, you printed the arms for the pilots with the hand signals, correct? Excellent touch!
                  Keen eye there Hugh and "Yeppers", I printed the arms and the body, as that whole pilot body is the Max Grueter 3DP design I bought on cdtrader.com and is pretty much correct for the Vietnam Era sans the parachute pack. The JHH OEM Head is fitted since those look good for the era, I think. It was nice since JHH had recently reworked the mold for that design and it looks much sharper than oned I had purchased before. Best, Steve

ps: Hugh Wiedman, ya gotta save some shekels and git ur-sef one of them thar 3 Dimensional printin' devices.
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Keen eye there Hugh and "Yeppers", I printed the arms and the body, as that whole pilot body is the Max Grueter 3DP design I bought on cdtrader.com and is pretty much correct for the Vietnam Era sans the parachute pack. The JHH OEM Head is fitted since those look good for the era, I think. It was nice since JHH had recently reworked the mold for that design and it looks much sharper than oned I had purchased before. Best, Steve

ps: Hugh Wiedman, ya gotta save some shekels and git ur-sef one of them thar 3 Dimensional printin' devices.
                    I constantly think about a 3D printer, but each time a new plane catches my fancy (which lately seems to be weekly), the printer moves to the back burner (unless they make one with wings). Besides, I'm just gettin the hang of pong. An STL file?? is that in fortran or cobal
                    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                    Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Elbee
                      Elbee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I hear ya...LOL

• The absolute truth is, as I mentioned before, my old motto of "more flying, less buying" imploded early on and now I'm trying "more flying, less modifying". Problem is I have the SU-30 in the hopper (figured it would be throw it together and fly) and already planning some paint modifications to nose, adding twin afterburners and urethane coating. Simultaneously working on F-18, full repaint to the Canadian Demo scheme, cockpit and pilot(JHH) mods, urethane and of course afterburners. Still behind on my F-16 (although it now has 35 flights), with urethaning it.

Spent so much time with modifications to 2 F-4s, 2 B-24s and the Corsair and Spitfire that it's a wonder they got out flying at all. Even did modifications to my red Avanti (afterburners additional painting, pilots and instruments from Iflytally-looks great though). And if that's not enough of a black hole of time, now I'm looking at 2 more planes (F-14 &T-45).

Someone needs to throw a net over my head. Buy I do love the looks of each of them, even if I'm the only one who notices it.
                    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• THE JHH drivers ROCK!!!
                      Attached Files
                      Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
                        THE JHH drivers ROCK!!!
                        E4DG, WOW. Love your crew helmets and detail. The cockpit looks great, Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Elbee you found where the pieces surround there are STL files?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Elbee you found where the pieces surround there are STL files?
                            LDV, Those 'Canopy Bows' are actually modified from the MotionRC STL Files for the Flightline Spitfire on Motion RC's Support pages. I modified those in CAD, as I recall, by shortening and widening the part and adding a pin to each end to glue into the foam. Those parts aren't very scale but where those are it is difficult to discern whether it correct or not. Are you 3D printing your own parts? If so, I can look and see if I kept those STL FIles. Let me know and I'll research it. Best, LB
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

LDV, Those 'Canopy Bows' are actually modified from the MotionRC STL Files for the Flightline Spitfire on Motion RC's Support pages. I modified those in CAD, as I recall, by shortening and widening the part and adding a pin to each end to glue into the foam. Those parts aren't very scale but where those are it is difficult to discern whether it correct or not. Are you 3D printing your own parts? If so, I can look and see if I kept those STL FIles. Let me know and I'll research it. Best, LB

Yes, I am currently in full 3D printing via stl files

if you have the files I am taker 😉👍.... thank you

Comment

Yes, I am currently in full 3D printing via stl files

if you have the files I am taker 😉👍.... thank you
                                LDV, I will take a look in my files and send you a PM either way. Best, LB
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

LDV, I will take a look in my files and send you a PM either way. Best, LB

Elbée, thank you so much

Comment

• is there a chance that one of you gentlemen might print a 600 hundred gallon tank for me would be happy to pay I do not have a printer and probably couldn't operate it if I did

Comment

• Small opinion on (WHISTLES for EDF jet) Did you get on your jets. if yes !! I want your advice and advice. because I'm about to print it.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Small opinion on (WHISTLES for EDF jet) Did you get on your jets. if yes !! I want your advice and advice. because I'm about to print it.
                                        LDV, I have the same file, but have not yet printed or added these to an airframe. I will add at least one of these to my Freewing F-18C. What I like is the length of the whistle can be changed to adjust the pitch of the note produced. Very cool. Let us know how it goes. Best, LB
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                        X