X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon V2 90mm EDF Thrust Vectoring Jet

Have a question for you guys at MRC, will you be stocking V2 upgraded version of this Jet??
    found it at RC Castle ,

Feature:

- High Performance Electric Ducted Fan Jet.

- Twin 360 Degree Vector Propelling Nozzle To Enjoy Exciting Fly.

- Super Detailed Cockpit with New Scale Pilot Figure.

- Midnight Flyers With LED Light Set.

- Re-Designed Fully Functionon Canards and Strengthen Control Structure.

- Main Wing Use Repeat Assemble / Disassemble Design And With Carbon Tube To Strengthen.

- With Strong Magnets In Drop Tank.

- Increased New Rudder Servo.

- Increased Cabin Door And Cabin Door Sequencer.

- Key Control Surface Use Metal Ball To Operate With More Precise & Safety.  

- With New 90mm 12 Blade Special Metal Ducted Fan Installed.

- With 1450Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor installed.

- With Upgrade 130A Brushless ESC & 8A UBEC Installed.

- With 9 x 9g Metal Gear Servo Installed.

- With Electric Retract & New Version Metal Suspension Landing Gear  Installed.  

Specification:

- Wingspan : 960mm (37.8in)

- Length : 1,400mm (55.1in)

- Flying weight: Around 3,050g

- Static Thrust: Around 3,200g

- Servo: 9 x 9g Metal Gear Servo (Include & Installed)

- Landing Gear : Electric Servoless Retract With New Version Metal Suspension Landing Gear (Include & Installed)

- Ducted Fan: 90mm Special Metal Ducted Fan , 12 Blade (Include & Installed)  

- Motor:  3748 - 1450Kv  Outrunner Brushless Motor (Include & Installed)  

- ESC: Upgrade 130A Brushless ESC With 8A UBEC  (Include & Installed)

- Battery: 22.2v 5000mAh 35C (Not Include)

Any advise thanked, and will buy if you get this version in stock

cheers
    Rc4ever

RE: Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon V2 90mm EDF Thrust Vectoring Jet

Visit our product page and click specs. Ours is V2 as well... here is the link. While your there check out the vid, that was my second flight on her. Awesome plane for sure. 

http://www.motionrc.com/freewing-eurofighter-typhoon-v2-90mm-edf-thrust-vectoring-jet-pnp/

Comment

Originally posted by rc4ever
      Have a question for you guys at MRC, will you be stocking V2 upgraded version of this Jet??
      found it at RC Castle ,

Feature:

- High Performance Electric Ducted Fan Jet.

- Twin 360 Degree Vector Propelling Nozzle To Enjoy Exciting Fly.

- Super Detailed Cockpit with New Scale Pilot Figure.

- Midnight Flyers With LED Light Set.

- Re-Designed Fully Functionon Canards and Strengthen Control Structure.

- Main Wing Use Repeat Assemble / Disassemble Design And With Carbon Tube To Strengthen.

- With Strong Magnets In Drop Tank.

- Increased New Rudder Servo.

- Increased Cabin Door And Cabin Door Sequencer.

- Key Control Surface Use Metal Ball To Operate With More Precise & Safety.  

- With New 90mm 12 Blade Special Metal Ducted Fan Installed.

- With 1450Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor installed.

- With Upgrade 130A Brushless ESC & 8A UBEC Installed.

- With 9 x 9g Metal Gear Servo Installed.

- With Electric Retract & New Version Metal Suspension Landing Gear  Installed.  

Specification:

- Wingspan : 960mm (37.8in)

- Length : 1,400mm (55.1in)

- Flying weight: Around 3,050g

- Static Thrust: Around 3,200g

- Servo: 9 x 9g Metal Gear Servo (Include & Installed)

- Landing Gear : Electric Servoless Retract With New Version Metal Suspension Landing Gear (Include & Installed)

- Ducted Fan: 90mm Special Metal Ducted Fan , 12 Blade (Include & Installed)  

- Motor:  3748 - 1450Kv  Outrunner Brushless Motor (Include & Installed)  

- ESC: Upgrade 130A Brushless ESC With 8A UBEC  (Include & Installed)

- Battery: 22.2v 5000mAh 35C (Not Include)

Any advise thanked, and will buy if you get this version in stock

cheers
      Rc4ever
      Hello RC4Ever, Yes, the Freewing products are outstanding Jets. So far, every Free-wing jet I've owned fly's superb and "Solid" is the word I use. They handle as if they are on a rail system. The Euro-Fighter is a Delta wing body that slows down well and handles a fast roll rate very well. Good clean fun flyer with a new 90MM EDF system. Version was fun, the one I had, yes past tense. I lost signal with my old transmitter, so she nosed in for the kill. It's one Jet I will replace as soon as I quit buying all these 80MM & 90MM Jets that keep coming out new! The Euro 2000 was a favorite, along with my new F-86 Sabre, 80MM. Talk about the best of everything, it's priced well, it fly's flawless. If your serious about a jet, They are all Good! Truth be told, they all come with a fantastic detail too. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. Cheers! Matt Maryan

Comment

Hi Matt, yes i must agree with you about Freewing, they sure have upped the anti when it comes to the new Jets.I have a question how does the Eurofighter handle grass runways??
        If its anything like my Stinger90 i will be happy.i might get the inrunner version of the F-86 it would surely handle grass runway. I made a decision about a year ago to only buy planes that are big enough to fly from grass, so no more 64mm and some 70mm. the only ones im interested are twin 70mm and up.
        are you the same matt that works at motion, if you are i have spoken with you!
        cheers Rc4ever

Comment

For the best grass ops on the 86 move the batt back over the esc, give plenty of throw on the elevator, drop some small amount of flaps and you'll be good. That plane can take a quarter inch wheel increase all the way around. I moved one of the original mains tires to the nose and increased the mains by a quarter inch with Dave Browns.
          Ryan

Comment

Has this jet been discontinued by Freewing, or just that MotionRC has decided not to sell it anymore? Or is it being replaced with a new color scheme?

Comment

Originally posted by fredmdbud View Post
              Has this jet been discontinued by Freewing, or just that MotionRC has decided not to sell it anymore? Or is it being replaced with a new color scheme?
              I was wondering the same. Please don't discontinue the SU-35.
              Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

Well, not going to say who said what, but I was told it was discontinued along with the F-18, now this is just someone who said this and it turned out to be true on the F-18, not sure on the Euro. I don't fly mine much anymore knowing I can't replace it as of now, it's kind of special now to take it out, what a fun flyer to, one of my favorite. Maybe we have a EPO one coming down the road.........:Cool:.

Comment

Would prefer to hear something official from MotionRC rather than hearsay ...

Comment

Would prefer to hear something official from MotionRC rather than hearsay ...
                    Well you know how to ask MRC yourself, just chat with them on the chat box and the person who told me might tell you the same, all I'm going to say to that..............:)

Comment

Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

Well you know how to ask MRC yourself, just chat with them on the chat box and the person who told me might tell you the same, all I'm going to say to that..............:)
                      That's why I posted here on HobbySquawk - MotionRC's RC forum - figuring one of the moderators could answer. And you didn't mention that the "someone who told you" was a MotionRC agent, is that correct?

I'm not dying to find out, so figure I'd let the chat people work with buying customers :)

Comment

That's why I posted here on HobbySquawk - MotionRC's RC forum - figuring one of the moderators could answer. And you didn't mention that the "someone who told you" was a MotionRC agent, is that correct?

I'm not dying to find out, so figure I'd let the chat people work with buying customers :)
                        The Eurofighter has been discontinued by Freewing as far as I know. I have tried to find one for myself but there just aren't any left. I have just enough inside knowledge to say this. I am not an MRC agent but I am a moderator if that matters.

Comment

I suppose I'm an agent :) I just saw this post, sorry for missing it sooner.

Nothing's official from Freewing just yet regarding the Eurofighter, but I intend to have something definitive to say before the year is out. It's an aging model, still an "oldie but goodie" in my book, but overall buyer trends fall off dramatically after one year, let alone five or six. I remain hopeful that the market will more readily accept deltas. But for right now, I can confirm, if it helps end speculation on at least one point, that we don't have any plans to release the Eurofighter in EPO. That would involve a lot of retooling that simply isn't in the cards based on the amortization data. So if you're looking for a Eurofighter and you find one, don't hesitate to get it. Even if/when Freewing discontinues any model in the lineup, spare parts remain available for at least a couple years barring some catastrophe like the mold is somehow irreparably damaged.
                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                            I suppose I'm an agent :) I just saw this post, sorry for missing it sooner.

Nothing's official from Freewing just yet regarding the Eurofighter, but I intend to have something definitive to say before the year is out. It's an aging model, still an "oldie but goodie" in my book, but overall buyer trends fall off dramatically after one year, let alone five or six. I remain hopeful that the market will more readily accept deltas. But for right now, I can confirm, if it helps end speculation on at least one point, that we don't have any plans to release the Eurofighter in EPO. That would involve a lot of retooling that simply isn't in the cards based on the amortization data. So if you're looking for a Eurofighter and you find one, don't hesitate to get it. Even if/when Freewing discontinues any model in the lineup, spare parts remain available for at least a couple years barring some catastrophe like the mold is somehow irreparably damaged.
                            Well.. in the era of EPO giving higher durability, the EPS models are going to suffer lower sales just on that one point.

to the less knowlegeable... it seems that there wouldn't be a lot of difference in molding the different foam... Does EPO need a higher pressure differential making the old molds blow out when trying it?
                            FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Another thing working against EPS foam is that it's not as recyclable as EPO.

But one thing working against EPO is that it's denser than EPS. As models get bigger, there will have to be more air in the airframe as opposed to a contoured block of foam with ducting.

Comment

I liked the Eurofighter as it was, EPS was fine with me and even after a crash into a grape vineyard it survived very well, only needed a set of canards actually and some epoxy here in there, yeah I got lucky but mine is still flying with everything stock as it came from the box, great EDF, nothing lands like it that is for sure, it will float right in and with a little throttle, touchdown softly with little rollout. I hated to hear that is was discontinued, sad really, mine is looking a little rough and will need to be replaced one day but looks like it won't be around when that happens...........:(:Crying::)

Comment

Hi Alpha.MotionRC,

I am wondering about your statement: "So if you're looking for a Eurofighter and you find one, don't hesitate to get it. Even if/when Freewing discontinues any model in the lineup, spare parts remain available for at least a couple years barring some catastrophe like the mold is somehow irreparably damaged."

I bought one EUFI about 1.5 years ago, but the spare part situation was changing from worst to hopeless I find. Nowhere - absolutely nowhere, is it possible to by a spare fuselage, a spare nose coin or anything. Seems like I am not searching at the right places, but your statement is not valid for the Eurofighter as far as I understand.
                                  Would you be able to point me to any spare parts shop? Or would anybody else inside the forum be able to help me out?

BR, Harald

Comment

- High Performance Electric Ducted Fan Jet.- Twin 360 Degree Vector Propelling Nozzle To Enjoy Exciting Fly. - Super Detailed Cockpit with New Scale Pilot Figure.- Midnight Flyers With LED Light Set.- Re-Designed Fully Functionon Canards and Strengthen Control Structure.

Comment

Not in stock but they may have parts, I ordered one and they had to refund my money.
                                      TiredIron Aviation
                                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I think it was parts that he wanted. He has the plane.

Comment

Working...
                                        X