X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
    Absolutely. Stuart did a few knife edge in the flight video. Check about 20:25 on the flight video.
    Nice! Thanks I see now.

Comment

Does ordering through the website allow multiple credit cards to be used for an order?

The reason I ask is because I have a Visa gift card that covers almost half of the purchase and figured I’d minds well use it, but I still need to pay for the remainder on a different card to cover the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
        Does ordering through the website allow multiple credit cards to be used for an order?

The reason I ask is because I have a Visa gift card that covers almost half of the purchase and figured I’d minds well use it, but I still need to pay for the remainder on a different card to cover the difference.
        I would say NO unless you call it in, but you can buy a Motion gift card with your VISA gift card, and then that is stackable with your other means of payment... Hope that is somewhat helpful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardway View Post

I would say NO unless you call it in, but you can buy a Motion gift card with your VISA gift card, and then that is stackable with your other means of payment... Hope that is somewhat helpful!!!
          That’s a great idea! I never thought of that and is worth trying. Thanks Hardway.

Your idea sparked another idea along the same lines. I would think adding the Visa gift card to my PayPal account may also work, but I’m not sure if PayPal knows how much the card is for and automatically calculates the difference that a person would owe for the remainder of a purchase. Hmm

Comment

Well. The gift card idea worked perfect, ha-ha. Thanks Hardway. My pre-order has been placed for an ARF Plusarooni.

It needs a paint job though. That scheme isn’t jiving with me at all. I know, you can’t make everyone happy, and that’s okay :).

Comment

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post

That’s a great idea! I never thought of that and is worth trying. Thanks Hardway.

Your idea sparked another idea along the same lines. I would think adding the Visa gift card to my PayPal account may also work, but I’m not sure if PayPal knows how much the card is for and automatically calculates the difference that a person would owe for the remainder of a purchase. Hmm
              Haha I am pretty sure I just "saw" you purchase a gift card Tommy? On MRC ... via a Pop-up Purchase box ... Montrose, CA?? :)

Comment

LOL That’’s too funny LOL!

Comment

I'm thinking this will be a popular model at the Jet Jam next Year. Dates are June 13-16, 2019 in case anyone was asking! :)

Comment

Perhaps FW can just leave some in their underwear on future batches or projects. Same price but no
                    extra primer and paint stripping.

Not sniveling, just a thought.
                    Oh....do behave....lol
                    Attached Files

Comment

For those who want to do a repaint, what scale is it ordering the graphics?

Comment

Originally posted by the snake View Post
                        For those who want to do a repaint, what scale is it ordering the graphics?
                        1/9th I think....

Comment

1/9th I think....
                          Thanks hopefully someone else will confirm#

Comment

Victor, the front of the assembly manual lists it as 1/9th scale. I think it may be visible in some of the product page photos?

Comment

The full scale is 30 feet and 10 inches... So 30 x 12 = 360 + 10 = 370 inches in wingspan. Divide that by the models span of 41.5 inches and you get 8.91. So round that up to 1/9th and there you go!!!!
                              :Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Bajora View Post

Victor, the front of the assembly manual lists it as 1/9th scale. I think it may be visible in some of the product page photos?
                                Thanks Jon, I've been so busy today I didn't have a chance to look at the manual yet.

Comment

The full scale is 30 feet and 10 inches... So 30 x 12 = 360 + 10 = 370 inches in wingspan. Divide that by the models span of 41.5 inches and you get 8.91. So round that up to 1/9th and there you go!!!!
                                  :Cool:
                                  Thanks again, just busy and tired. Somebody woke up it 3:30 this morning to place an order!

Comment

Not flashy or shiny but it works for me! ARF+ ordered.

Comment

Hmm, just saw this. I'm partial to East German Air Force schemes, forgot they had flown the L-39. Paint should be easy to do as well.

Pat

Comment

Very cool stuff

Comment

Will the 3d cockpit parts be on the same shipment?

Comment

Working...
                                          X