First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor takes on 2-migs

Comment

• Originally posted by Scale Master View Post

They were 3d printed then wired up the LED's in them. There is some videos on YouTube showing how to do it.

If you want to purchase this kit send me an Email to
      Solt4923crew@hotmail.com
      Thanks for the info! I just might hit you up on that!

Comment

• Loving mine!!! Its becoming my favorite EDF jet!!

Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
        I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Told ya haha. Mine is almost done being overhauled with the light mods and a JetFan/HET 1680kv 8s setup

Comment

• This bird can take off in 25 feet!

Comment

• I have 6s version, was thinking of running two 6s 4000mah batteries in parallel, have any of you tried this? Too much weight for this bird?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogietrim View Post

Thanks for the info! I just might hit you up on that!
                I got his light set for F22 & A10, it is way cool and pretty easy to install actually.

Jeremy solt lights F22

Comment

• Nice! Welcome to Hobby Squawk!! Glad you are here! Jerry

Comment

• The 22 can easily carry 1kg of battery. How much do the 4000's weigh? But it does fly better lighter...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonybonbon View Post
                      I got his light set for F22 & A10, it is way cool and pretty easy to install actually.]
                      JBB, Welcome to "The Squawk". I am diggin' the "light set' and nice job on the F-22. Best, LB
                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                        Nice! Welcome to Hobby Squawk!! Glad you are here! Jerry
                        Thanks Jerry! Glad to be here. Definitely an RC enthusiast :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                          The 22 can easily carry 1kg of battery. How much do the 4000's weigh? But it does fly better lighter...
                          Admiral 4000's Each weigh 642g, that would be almost 1300g! Sounds like it might be too much.

Comment

• It'll carry it but you may not be able to balance it and it wouldn't be much fun... But the flight time would be good. I have flown mine with 8000 packs.

Comment

• I fly mine on 12S, and I modified the battery area by running the wires to the sides of the battery tray. Then I put one 6S shoved all the way back as far as it will go, and the other in front of it, and it comes within 1" of the junction box. All wiring, including the RX, is stuffed under the battery tray. Using 2 6S 4500 70C packs, it balances just fine. You could do the same with the pair of 6S in parallel if necessary.
                              Pat

Comment

• He's talking of putting a pair of 6S 4000's in parallel on a 6S setup...

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                I fly mine on 12S, and I modified the battery area by running the wires to the sides of the battery tray. Then I put one 6S shoved all the way back as far as it will go, and the other in front of it, and it comes within 1" of the junction box. All wiring, including the RX, is stuffed under the battery tray. Using 2 6S 4500 70C packs, it balances just fine. You could do the same with the pair of 4S if necessary.

Comment

• Takeoff rolls can be cut in half with the use of a ramp. Pilots who fly from grass may be interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                                    He's talking of putting a pair of 6S 4000's in parallel on a 6S setup...
                                    Yeah, I know. That's why I gave him my setup for my 12S version. He can put his lipos in the same way, but run them in parallel for 6S instead of in series like I do for 12S.

EDIT - I think I see now. I said a pair of 4S in my original post, but I meant 6S. I fixed the original post.
                                    Pat

Comment

• That's what I was referring to Pat... two 4S...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonybonbon View Post

I got his light set for F22 & A10, it is way cool and pretty easy to install actually.

Jeremy solt lights F22
                                        Looks great! I just sent him an email. Thanks!

Comment

• Hello everyone - just got my Freewing 90mm 8S F-22! Wondering if there is any sort of comprehensive list of recommended mods for this kit? I'm reading all kinds of posts regarding:

Bypassing the blue box
                                          Different bec than the one included
                                          Running separate receiver battery instead of bec
                                          Problematic stock servos
                                          Use Spekrum receiver / Don't use spektrum receiver
                                          etc etc

It's enough to make my head spin... I really don't want to crash this jet due to faulty (insert favorite hated part here). Maybe I'm worrying too much?

Comment

Working...
                                          X