First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luckily the 90mm F-22 has a huge presence in the sky

Comment

• Originally posted by Av8er278 View Post

Nice to hear that. My 4s funjet does about 110-120 mph the 6s funjet does about 200-215 mph. I’m use to the fast flights but seeing them sometimes is the challenge.
      You should have no trouble with this one (aside from the coloration).

It seems huge and on 6S visually slow when you first fly it. My first thoughts when I first got mine was "this thing is huge" (it was my first 90mm) and "why is it going so slow". It's deceptive.

Comment

• Thanks Mizer67 can’t wait for it to arrive and start build. This is my first 90mm had a 70mm Rebel before.

Comment

• I have an itch for a new plane. This F-22 sounds like a nice one.
          I'm curious though. For the price, why didn't they include the navigation lighting on wings & fuselage? I see it on many other of their models.

Comment

• Good question. Why didn’t they add TVs too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
              Good question. Why didn’t they add TVs too?
              So the other models came with TVs? Wow, I got ripped off then. I didn't get mine.

Comment

• What? No, just like it should have come with lights it should have come with thrust vectoring...

Comment

• Free TVs with every order!!

Comment

• Can’t wait till Wednesday when mine arrives. Then the fun begins 😜. Still not sure what receiver to use with my DX-9.

Comment

• Anyone put brakes on the F-22 yet??

Comment

• What kind of flight time would you get from running 8s with two 4s 5500 60c Gen ace lipos?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPriami View Post
                          What kind of flight time would you get from running 8s with two 4s 5500 60c Gen ace lipos?
                          From what I have been reading 5000 to 6000mah batteries you’ll get between 3 and 4 minutes.

Comment

• Depends on too many variables. What 8S set up, your style of flying and throttle usage are the main ones but altitude, wind and other things can effect it too. I have a JF/ HET 8s and run 5200's for 4:30.

That it's 4+4 doesn't matter.

There was a question on brakes. This plane can land very slow and I don't have brakes on mine but many have put them on theirs. Maybe ask on RCG too?

Comment

• Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
                              The way that this balance adapter is wired will pull 2s voltage from your 6s pack. Connect this to your balance lead on your battery and it will give your Centerburner the power it need to operate. No need to connect to anything else. Just the balance lead on your battery. My LED Afterburner set up works the same way by getting voltage through the adapter but it operates off of 3s voltage. Its really simple and easy.
                              Hi I’m new to this forum and love your center burner. Where can I get one for my F-22? And is there a install video to see how it’s done. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                                Depends on too many variables. What 8S set up, your style of flying and throttle usage are the main ones but altitude, wind and other things can effect it too. I have a JF/ HET 8s and run 5200's for 4:30.

That it's 4+4 doesn't matter.

There was a question on brakes. This plane can land very slow and I don't have brakes on mine but many have put them on theirs. Maybe ask on RCG too?
                                Thanks for the info on the breaks I’ll check RCG

Comment

• Got my F-22 today two days early thanks Motion RC. This plane is beautiful can’t wait to build and fly it. Ordered my afterburner today also. Still waiting for gyro should have ordered it at the same time as the plane but was on the fence about it. Well let the fun begin.

Comment

• Little help please where does the UBEC / BEC go? And it has a shut off switch. Can’t find it in the instructions. I know the aile/ elev/ rudd/ gear/ flap/ throttle go to receiver.

Comment

• The UBEC lead plugs directly into the RX, either into a spare channel, or the bind port, or Y'd into a channel (like throttle). Personally, I'd cut the wires on the switch and connect them together. You lose some weight and eliminate a potential failure point.
                                      Pat

Comment

• Thanks for the help. What is the switch turning on and off anyway? The power to the plane?

Comment

• It is for the power to the RX.
                                          Pat

Comment

Working...
                                          X