Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope I get it soon. Just emailed him last week and he said they will ship out in a couple days but still waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gmack908 View Post
      I waited almost 3 months for my Gooniac burner but it was worth the wait.
      USPS has been my main go to since it is the easiest for me. I tried to keep to the local branch but it has proven to be problematic. The whole system was really messed up in feb though which affected parts deliveries as well. Thankfully I found another smaller branch near me that isn't delayed at all and the service is much faster. It shouldn't matter where I drop off packages but I am noticing that it does now. I dropped off some packages on friday and people had them in hand by monday.... so it looks like I found a solution to my problem... FINALLY!!! I have also finally gotten ahead on the parts orders that were held up from over seas... I appreciate the patience and have told people that they are worth the wait! Glad to see you agree!

Originally posted by Av8er278 View Post
      I hope I get it soon. Just emailed him last week and he said they will ship out in a couple days but still waiting.
      trust me man it is just as frustrating for me as it is for you! I had a whole set of the wrong parts show up and then had a bunch of them fails during testing. The return process took so long and it messed things up big time. Remind me which person you are and I can get an updated status. I sent out 15 over the last couple days and have another 6 going tonite
      Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
      I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• now back on topic of the F-22.... I averted disaster the other day! I have been running a crazy Gooniac higher performance 6s set up in my bird for a while now. Leopard 4092 1730kv inruner with the older 12 blade individual blade fan. Plane was a total beast but had a slightly high amp draw... (150amps peak) no problem for the packs I use and I only use full throttle in bursts. Well after performing flawlessly for over 5 years the rotor finally came loose. I caught it before a flight but it now needs something new. I am thinking of either going 8s or fitting the new FMS 6s set up that just came out... 1850kv 12 blade!
        I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post

USPS has been my main go to since it is the easiest for me. I tried to keep to the local branch but it has proven to be problematic. The whole system was really messed up in feb though which affected parts deliveries as well. Thankfully I found another smaller branch near me that isn't delayed at all and the service is much faster. It shouldn't matter where I drop off packages but I am noticing that it does now. I dropped off some packages on friday and people had them in hand by monday.... so it looks like I found a solution to my problem... FINALLY!!! I have also finally gotten ahead on the parts orders that were held up from over seas... I appreciate the patience and have told people that they are worth the wait! Glad to see you agree!

trust me man it is just as frustrating for me as it is for you! I had a whole set of the wrong parts show up and then had a bunch of them fails during testing. The return process took so long and it messed things up big time. Remind me which person you are and I can get an updated status. I sent out 15 over the last couple days and have another 6 going tonite
          Hi Ray I’m Art Sims my order is the F22 8 cell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Av8er278 View Post

Hi Ray I’m Art Sims my order is the F22 8 cell.
            yours is on my bench right now. will have it out today and shipping info will get sent via paypal. thanks for your patience! been a roller coaster the last couple months!!

Comment

yours is on my bench right now. will have it out today and shipping info will get sent via paypal. thanks for your patience! been a roller coaster the last couple months!!
              Thanks Ray for the update. And for those that’s ordering this product even with the delays he has had it’s still within the 6 to 8 weeks on orders. Again thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Av8er278 View Post

Thanks Ray for the update. And for those that’s ordering this product even with the delays he has had it’s still within the 6 to 8 weeks on orders. Again thanks.
                You should have gotten an email from paypal with the shipping info. It is on the way to you!

Comment

You should have gotten an email from paypal with the shipping info. It is on the way to you!
                  Yes Ray I got it. Thank you so much.

Comment

• Hi all, I think I am going to pull the trigger and buy this jet as my first non RTF dc plane. I would like some advice on what is needed to complete for a newbie. I am thinking of getting the dx8e transmitter but would like recommendations on a good receiver for someone that knows nothing about them. Also, should I be purchasing y harness to bypass the blue box or expect it to work just fine ? I don’t have the inventory that most of you have so I want to make sure I’m not making 10 different orders to get this thing completed . Also , what is the standard battery selection ? Thanks .

Comment

• LemonRx or Spektrum for the receiver, it's worth getting a receiver that can accept a satellite add on. You will want extensions and not just Ys. With that 8 channel you'll have more channels to separate the control surfaces, not just bypass the blue board and then essentially accomplish what the blue box is doing with the Ys. I don't have this plane but it's at the top of my list currently. And I would like to set it up as others have, with full flaperons and spoilerons, rudder brakes. But full span flaps at least requires servo extensions. Spektrum has an 8 channel receiver with as3x and safe. The forward programming features are nice. Sorry I forget what the part name is for the receiver. The 6 channel version is the ar637T.

Comment

• I bought a pristine F-22 from a buddy...He added nav lights both top and bottom...I just freaking love how great this jet flies! And lands so buttery smooth every time.
                        My YouTube RC videos:
                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FE05424A-9F59-4569-9477-80975E1C4313.jpeg
Views:	536
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	307210 Hey guys do I have to cut foam to make my afterburner fit? It hits the V portion and fan won’t fit. It’s about 1/2 to 3/4 inch to long. Click image for larger version

Name:	5F0C71D9-210D-41C4-9500-76D9B91465E5.jpeg
Views:	582
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	307209

Comment

• Sure looks like it...

Comment

• I really don’t want to cut it and disrupt the air flow. And from the looks of it if it was cut the burner wouldn’t be as bright with it inside of the V.

Comment

• Can you smoothly shape where you cut into a blunt V? To keep the light essentially inside the duct? And maybe use reflective tape in that area...

Comment

• I really don’t want to cut up my plane. And if I did the only problem with that is the very end where there are led’s would be inside only the led’s on the side would be lit and not sure if that would be bright enough for the full effect. If the light unit was shorter there wouldn’t be a problem. I wonder if the others that have this had this problem and what did they do.

Comment

• Yes, they cut it. Just do it. Add some aluminum tape back there to help reflections.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	893B585B-222A-4745-9727-B4C2616078BD.jpeg
Views:	519
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	307320Click image for larger version

Name:	119B4363-03B2-4F2F-BA57-0E7265BF15D2.jpeg
Views:	512
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	307321
                                      Originally posted by Av8er278 View Post
                                      I really don’t want to cut up my plane. And if I did the only problem with that is the very end where there are led’s would be inside only the led’s on the side would be lit and not sure if that would be bright enough for the full effect. If the light unit was shorter there wouldn’t be a problem. I wonder if the others that have this had this problem and what did they do.
                                      Yes I had to as well. I used a potato peeler.

Comment

• Thanks Gmack908. Looks good guess I’ll have to do the same. Did you use aluminum tape also?

Comment

• What’s that? Inside the exhaust cone to make it shine brighter? I did not. You can see it in broad daylight no problem. If it’s in your house or in the dark the lights so bright it makes the whole back of the fuse glow lmao

Comment

Working...
                                          X