X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Suko View Post
    Not sure if anyone from MotionRC is on this thread, but I'd like to point out that the 3D printed F-22 nose gear brace you have hosted on your site is designed by me, not Rifleman_btx. I wasn't even aware it was on the MRC support page until a club buddy of mine pointed it out to me today at the field.

I'm not sure how it happened (perhaps because he shared the link on HobbySquawk?), but the design is mine. If you download the file, the readme even says "Designed by ShadowVFX", which is my Thingiverse alias.

Anyways, just thought I'd bring that to your attention. You can continue using the brace on your support page. But, I would appreciate it if the credits could get updated to the correct person. Thanks.
    My apologies Suko, I must have inadvertently grabbed the posted public link and credited the poster of said link. I have updated the credit accordingly.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Thank you sir.

Comment

• I've being having a ball flying this jet with a X45 turbine, so far one of the easiest conversions that I have done. It carries one litre of fuel and gives up to 10 minutes of flying and unlimited vertical! I bought some cheap centre burner lights off eBay and they are incredibly bright and effective mounted either side of the thrust tube. I made my own pipe and weight without fuel came in at 3.7KGS, this little video shows the lights in action. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5QF04JFuHQ
        Attached Files

Comment

• Yeah, I just saw the file on thingiverse

Comment

• That's sweet Aussie1! Bet it sounds amazing too.
            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
              That's sweet Aussie1! Bet it sounds amazing too.
              Thanks Aros! The X45 is very quiet for a turbine anyway, but the oval pipe gives it a very throaty growl which sounds very cool! I recently flew it at a large national jet meet over here and a couple of pilots remarked that they were the brightest and most scale looking afterburner lights that they had seen. Here is a video of a flight, unfortunately before the lights had been installed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc1Vzg5KxRk

Comment

• Hello,
                i don t remember where i saw a support made by PPR, if i well remember, for carry an F22 90 EDF but i don t find it anymore.. I don t remember if i saw on the fb or elsewhere. but i intend to build one.. Did you see that support i am talking about..
                Badan Kit - Yak55M 2.8m; EF - Extra 300 2.3m; Multiplex - Funcub;Funjet Ultra2;Parkmaster;FW - F22 90-X45 Xicoy;ROBBE MISTRAL 2.0

Comment

• Have an issue with nose gear not coming down. Doors open but gear does not come down. Main gears comes down. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comment

• Is there much difference between the F 22 with the 9 blade outrunner motor compared to the F 22 with the 9 blade inrunner motor????

Comment

• Originally posted by kreidl5457 View Post
                      Have an issue with nose gear not coming down. Doors open but gear does not come down. Main gears comes down. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
                      Try testing servo itself to isolate problem

Comment

• Originally posted by kreidl5457 View Post
                        Have an issue with nose gear not coming down. Doors open but gear does not come down. Main gears comes down. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
                        Not sure if it'll help, but I had a similar issue years ago. You can read the troubleshooting process here:

Comment

• To celebrate the arrival of the Draco, I bought an 8s F22 with all the money I saved not buying the Draco! I'm so excited I just had to share! From what I gather and have seen, the F22 is the Draco of EDFs, minus the lights but I'll add those. Thanks to you guys for going on about how much you love it!

Comment

• Great post! You'll love it. Add TVs if you can.

Comment

• Thanks Evan! I knew if this plane is one of your favorites that it must be good! It seems like most everyone loves their's. Hmm, TVs...

Comment

• Originally posted by SanExup View Post
                                To celebrate the arrival of the Draco, I bought an 8s F22 with all the money I saved not buying the Draco! I'm so excited I just had to share! From what I gather and have seen, the F22 is the Draco of EDFs, minus the lights but I'll add those. Thanks to you guys for going on about how much you love it!

From my most recent flight...Yeah, you're just gonna hate her.

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Aros, I can't wait for the turmoil to begin!

Comment

• Honestly, in regards to flight character, I think the Freewing F-22 90mm EDF Jet is in my Top 5 all-time greatest Freewing jets. Once it’s all dialed in, you test the various configurations of flight, etc., it is a very sweet flying machine, versatile, and forgiving.

Have fun and congratulations on the F-22!

Comment

• After going to the 9 blade 6s fan with mine, I'm very pleased with mine. It really changed the dynamic of the plane. Feels 100% better over stock

Comment

• Just found this beautiful bird locally for sale!.
                                        finally have a raptor!.
                                        8s and a set of 4S 5000 mah 60c Admiral Pro batteries for a killer deal!.
                                        So ready to maiden it for myself. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210507_191146.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	311945 rule the skies baby!.

Comment

• Heck yeah brother you're gonna love it!

Comment

Working...
                                          X