X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tilehtin View Post
    Can someone help me with the values for programmer?
    Did the file I sent you have those blank??

Comment

• Where did you send them?

Comment

• My inrunner 90 mm EDF seized up on me mid flight just after takeoff. I was super lucky to land successfully with a dead stick, but the EDF unit is shot after seven flights logged using a FULL admiral 70 C 5100 mAh battery. Can anyone offer any advice? Will Motion RC replace this? I have only had the plane for eight days...
        Thanks guys, Jeff

Comment

• I would contact them, they may want the unit back to investigate the cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffHelander View Post
            My inrunner 90 mm EDF seized up on me mid flight just after takeoff. I was super lucky to land successfully with a dead stick, but the EDF unit is shot after seven flights logged using a FULL admiral 70 C 5100 mAh battery. Can anyone offer any advice? Will Motion RC replace this? I have only had the plane for eight days...
            Thanks guys, Jeff
            You didn't mess with the ESC timing, correct?

You didn't catch a small of ozone or burnt wiring when you landed the plane?

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffHelander View Post
              My inrunner 90 mm EDF seized up on me mid flight just after takeoff. I was super lucky to land successfully with a dead stick, but the EDF unit is shot after seven flights logged using a FULL admiral 70 C 5100 mAh battery. Can anyone offer any advice? Will Motion RC replace this? I have only had the plane for eight days...
              Thanks guys, Jeff
              If you are within their 30day window you should be able to get this taken care of.
              Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
              I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• [....]

Comment

• Fun flight today...Weather has been a treat here in the PNW lately.

My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• ..."when landing gear is down and power off both plane and transmitter off change batteries and turn transmitter on and plug in batteries, gear door closes on gear". Mine does that too... I just toggle the switch to reset. Any other FW jets have same issue ?

Comment

• Mine is stored gear up. When I plug in the first battery the gear doors open and then after a few seconds close.

After that, sitting on the bench with the gear down when I plug in the battery the gear doors do not move.

So, basically opposite yours.

Comment

• Mine does the same as yours Jett. Even after Motion sent me a new blue box.

Comment

• Very pleased with customer service at Motion RC. The EDF that malfunctioned was replaced without hassle.

Comment

• Hello all together,

the last weeks the weather in the south of Germany was very unfriendly. Windy not to say stormy and a lot of rain. In other words plenty of time for a new project.
                            I decided to paint my F22 in a red fantasy color scheme. Inspired by german WW I biplanes, it should be an interpretation of the Lozenge schemes.

The result might shock all scale pilots. Anyhow determining the flight attitude should be easy. Comments and criticism are welcome.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Nice.

Comment

• Polyphren Very cool! And nicely executed!

I admit it recently dawned on me that by adding paint to a model, even if it is just color on the wingtips or similar, that the plane undergoes a transformation from being "the" F22 to "my" F22. My conclusion is that I fly them better that way!

Comment

• Quick question, I'm ready to maiden my F22 (6s) and not sure if I should go high or low rates. I'm intermediate, (my first 90mm) not a beginner but just looking for some good rates and expo for the great maiden. Thanks mates....

Comment

• I set all my planes up with Low,Medium,and High rates on a switch so I can switch while flying.

Comment

• Depending on your expo start low. If you use expo high may be better for elevator…

Comment

• I'm ready to maiden my F22 (6s) and not sure if I should go high or low rates. I'm intermediate, (my first 90mm) but not a beginner, just looking for some good rates and expo for a great maiden. Thanks man.....

Comment

• No reason you can't try both on the maiden flight, change them with the flip of a switch - start off with low, try high, go back if desired.

Using high rates with a light touch gets you the full-range of agility, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                          X