• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
    Now that's triple Orsum!!!

Thanks!
    How did they react? :D
    They were quite impressed. I was able to talk to them for about 15 minutes. They had no idea that models could handle like that.

Comment

• Can someone please tell me..do I really need to jump to the 150esc or is the 130esc fi e for 8s

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikeochs View Post
        Can someone please tell me..do I really need to jump to the 150esc or is the 130esc fi e for 8s
        I'm using a 120A, HV (for 8s) FMS Predator ESC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
          Having been military and into models for so long I have been part of exhibits and demonstrations during which both the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds and did their routines. At each one where we flew our models at the same demonstration I have to say the models had as much attention as the full scale.
          The whole reason I got into RC was that in high school I went to see the Blue Angels at the Monterey/Salinas airshow in 89 or 90 and someone was flying an RC model of the Blue Angel's A4 with a turbine. There were other models on display as well. But I can wholeheartedly say that was the beginning of my rc flying obsession!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan McKeag View Post
            They were quite impressed. I was able to talk to them for about 15 minutes. They had no idea that models could handle like that.
            Now I have another cool story to tell, thanks for that!

Comment

• Ok F-22 guys, looking for some inspiration on how to best install the receiver / gyro / battery into the cockpit area of the F-22; please share or PM me some photos of your radio installations. Thanks!

Comment

• Upper right hand of your screen, filters, show photos only. Also look at attachments on RCG.

Comment

• Finally getting mine finished. I know that this question has probably been asked/answered a million times but is everyone using book CG. Mine is the 6S hi-po version using the 6S 6000mah batteries.

Comment

• Up towards the top of the page is a little magnifying glass symbol in a box. Type a term or word in there and it does a search. I just tried "cg" and got four pages of return. It's a cool feature. Not trying to be a smart arse...

Originally posted by Abwagner121 View Post
                    Finally getting mine finished. I know that this question has probably been asked/answered a million times but is everyone using book CG. Mine is the 6S hi-po version using the 6S 6000mah batteries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                      Up towards the top of the page is a little magnifying glass symbol in a box. Type a term or word in there and it does a search. I just tried "cg" and got four pages of return. It's a cool feature. Not trying to be a smart arse...

Then why give a “smart arse” answer? Wouldn’t it be more productive to just give an answer to the question?

Comment

• Give a guy a fish and he feeds himself for a day. Teach a guy how to fish and he feeds himself forever.

Comment

• OK, book CG works fine. Since that's probably not a good enough answer here is the book value. "150mm (5.9") from the leading edge of the wing at the root"

But if you do a search you will get some additional information and opinions. That is the more productive answer.

You're welcome!

Originally posted by Abwagner121 View Post

Comment

• I like 165mm.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                              Give a guy a fish and he feeds himself for a day. Teach a guy how to fish and he feeds himself forever.
                              Teach a guy to fish and he goes broke buying a boat and fishing gear.
                              Pat

Comment

• I have some F-22 parts for sale in the classified section. Right wing Horz and Vert stabs, Cockpit and LDG. all in good condition.

Comment

• Has anyone had issues with setting travel with either rudder or flaps using the blue ox in the F-22? I have set travel limits for flaps at 100%, up, 80% , takeoff, and 20% for landing and when I switch trough my three position switch I only get up 50% down and 100% down. Also I have set full 100% travel for rudder but only get about 50% travel. Does the blue ox limit travel foe these controls?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary9648 View Post
                                    Has anyone had issues with setting travel with either rudder or flaps using the blue ox in the F-22? I have set travel limits for flaps at 100%, up, 80% , takeoff, and 20% for landing and when I switch trough my three position switch I only get up 50% down and 100% down. Also I have set full 100% travel for rudder but only get about 50% travel. Does the blue ox limit travel foe these controls?
                                    No issues here and I've got the blue box as is. Flew it again this morning and all works as it should. Did you declare "1 AIL, 1 Flap" in the aircraft type so that you could open up the flap menu and do the final set up there? (This is for Spektrum but it may be the same for other radios.) I also get all the travel I need on the rudder as well. The blue box is just a "collector" (or a series of "Y's"). It shouldn't be limiting anythng. If you need more travel for the rudder, perhaps use different holes in the servo arm and/or control horn.

Comment

• I am rebuilding my F22 and I do not remember how the nose gear doors are setup. Can someone post pics of the door linkage/servo setup? Any help would be great.

Comment

• I am rebuilding my F22 and I do not remember how the nose gear doors are setup. Can someone post pics of the door linkage/servo setup? Any help would be great.

Comment

• Here you go.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5095.JPG
Views:	728
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	346748Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5069.JPG
Views:	687
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	346749Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5096.JPG