Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version  Name:	1625964618373(1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	188.4 KB ID:	318871

3D cockpit parts.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1625964618387.jpg Views:	0 Size:	146.0 KB ID:	318872

Click image for larger version  Name:	1625964618359.jpg Views:	0 Size:	130.6 KB ID:	318873
    Freewing 90mm F-22 3D parts cockpit

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20210628-WA0001(2).jpg
Views:	616
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	318927
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1625965048213(1).jpeg
Views:	643
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	318928

Comment

• I cannot seem to locate the stl for the weapons bay, launcer, and rocket. did they get moved?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasony View Post
        I cannot seem to locate the stl for the weapons bay, launcer, and rocket. did they get moved?
        Jasony, Motion RC took down all the 'freebie' add-on files from their website,
        However, you might find the OEM STL files on page 1 Post #2 of this Official F-22 Thread. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Jasony, Motion RC took down all the 'freebie' add-on files from their website,
          However, you might find the OEM STL files on page 1 Post #2 of this Official F-22 Thread. Best, LB
          I didn't see them there, but a quick search on Thingiverse found this.

This is a file dump of the 3Dpup parts available on the F-22's support page. I am in no way taking any credit for the creation of these models. I simply wanted to make sure they were available from another source in case something ever happens to the original download link. Please visit the product's support page to get the original files:https://www.motionrc.com/products/freewing-f-22-raptor-90mm-edf-jet-pnp#support-tab

Comment

• Originally posted by Radar-Guy View Post
            Here is an ESC cover (designed for the 6s 130A unit).
            Hi Radar Guy, would love to install your cover, where can I find the STL?
            Edit: Stupid me, it was there, just didnt click on the right thing...

Comment

• front wheel hub, really thin, print w raft base and leave it on, compress a bit and epoxy to fit concave taper
              Attached Files
              rc flyin addict

Comment

• mr.frankenjet, Very clever, Sir. Best, LB
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

mr.frankenjet, Very clever, Sir. Best, LB
                  Thanks Elbee, much appreciated !
                  Does anyone have the complete cockpit set files, likely they are out there but I don't know where (story of my life )
                  rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.frankenjet View Post
                    Does anyone have the complete cockpit set files, likely they are out there but I don't know where (story of......

FJ, page 1 of this thread. .

No worries, most guys have forgotten that's where all the STL files were originally posted, on or near the opening pages.

And you can call me LB, but whatever you do, don't forget to call me for dinner.....

Best, LB
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

FJ, page 1 of this thread. .

No worries, most guys have forgotten that's where all the STL files were originally posted, on or near the opening pages.

And you can call me LB, but whatever you do, don't forget to call me for dinner.....

Best, LB
                      THANKS !!
                      rc flyin addict

Comment

• my daughter 3d modeled a symmetrical base for a complete sidewinder missile Click image for larger version  Name:	20240106_210955_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.5 KB ID:	394352
                        rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.frankenjet View Post
                          my daughter 3d modeled a symmetrical base for a complete AMRAM missile Click image for larger version Name:	20240106_210955_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.5 KB ID:	394352
                          Looks like a Sidewinder.

Comment

• ahh, my mistake, TKS
                            rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                              Tutorial 5: AIM9 Launcher Display Set

This set is intended as a STATIC DISPLAY ONLY. Comprised of six parts, this Set uses two magnets to attach to the side of the fuselage. An AIM-9X head is also in the works if you want to depict the F-22's recent HOBS capability.

Click image for larger version Name:	_DSC2855.JPG Views:	2 Size:	119.8 KB ID:	161218Click image for larger version Name:	_DSC2810.JPG Views:	2 Size:	177.0 KB ID:	161219

What you'll need:
                              The six STL files attached below
                              4pcs Freewing magnets 26mm x 4mm x 2mm (This is the common magnet used in all Freewing ordnance, pylons, and most battery hatches) or similar
                              2pcs Freewing screws M1.75x5mm or similar

Steps:
                              1) Print the STL files
                              2) Paint and detail the parts as desired
                              3) Attach the two door halves with the two screws
                              4) Glue the missile parts together with hot glue
                              5) Glue the missile to the launcher with hot glue
                              6) Glue that assembly to the main assembly with hot glue
                              7) Glue the magnets in with hot glue. There are four holes available, but only the upper two are needed.
                              8) Mark and score the magnet positions in the fuselage.
                              9) Remove the required foam and glue in the magnets. Be sure to double-check the polarity before gluing!

Check your references such as these online photos for color and detailing ideas:

Click image for larger version  Name:	AIM9-F22-Internal-Bay-Loading-900x600.jpg Views:	3146 Size:	100.7 KB ID:	161224Click image for larger version  Name:	F-22.Raptor.012.jpg Views:	3333 Size:	165.9 KB ID:	161225
                              STL AIM9 Launcher Display Set

What are the six STL file names?

Comment

• this is the symmetrical aim9 base
                                Attached Files
                                rc flyin addict

Comment

• tip, tube and base with the cut off
                                  Attached Files
                                  rc flyin addict

Comment

• these are the files I have for the launcher and rail but I have not printed them
                                    Attached Files
                                    rc flyin addict

Comment

Working...
                                    X