Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks t-cat, that will be my next step (video of it all). You're right, sounding link a transmitter binding thing. For the record, the T-45 worked on first try and flies great.

I'm also going to try binding to my dx8 and see if that does something.

Thanks again for the time and help!

Comment

• Okay. Years ago my mother called AAA because her car wouldn't start. The mechanic came by, and put the car in park -- engine started!

Well...lesson learned here...BOTH SATELLITE ANTENNA NEED TO BE CONNECTED TO THE RECIEVER.

Oye. Thanks for playing everyone

Comment

• Excellent! Thankfully is was just an easy TX to RX technicality to correct. I'm glad it all worked out. Have fun on the maiden flight!

Comment

• Morning flights

Comment

• Looks like you've got that airbrake mastered; great landing, BTW.

Comment

• Watching you guys videos are pretty awesome. Reminds of back in the day when I used to wrench on the Yellowtails of the 2nd AMU at Tyndall AFB. Watching the pilots in training doing their wheelies with speedbrake up coasting down the runway. Good job fellas.

Comment

• Nice landings, love the wheelie!
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• very nice flyin..you could be a Freewing sales pilot with those skills. Loved the wheelie too. really makes me want to get one ...just havent decided..F-16 or F-15..cant get both lol
                  www.TSHobbies.com
                  Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Guys i have a question, is it worth it to buy the inrunner version instead the normal one, whats the big difference more speed or less battery time??

Comment

• Originally posted by rc4ever View Post
                      Guys i have a question, is it worth it to buy the inrunner version instead the normal one, whats the big difference more speed or less battery time??
                      I own the inrunner and my flying bud urrl has the outrunner. I don't see any difference in forward flight, perhaps mine has a little better vertical (torque ). I like the sound of the inrunner.

JMO,
                      Doug

Comment

• Early morning flights

Comment

• A big thank you to Motion RC for their excellent service and same day shipping when possible.

Comment

• More wheelie fun

Comment

• One thing I'm curious about, is what happens if you deploy the speed brake in level flight? This has minimal effect to the flight vector in the full-scale aircraft, other than reduced speed, and I wonder if the same is true in the model. Or, does it cause the model to descend, opposite the way flaps tend to act?

Comment

• Good question...I'll give it a try today and let you know. :)
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Morning Flight

Comment

• Can anyone tell me the size of the drop tanks that come with this? length/diameter...trying to find one that'll look right on my HSD Skyraider for the center tank.
                                    www.TSHobbies.com
                                    Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Morning flight

Comment

• Originally posted by WintrSol View Post
                                        One thing I'm curious about, is what happens if you deploy the speed brake in level flight? This has minimal effect to the flight vector in the full-scale aircraft, other than reduced speed, and I wonder if the same is true in the model. Or, does it cause the model to descend, opposite the way flaps tend to act?
                                        Very little effect in my case but I deploy both flaps and air brake simultaneously in flight. Flaps are deployed fully at first and then I move the switch to half flaps as I come around for the approach. The air brake remains up the whole time. I remember using the air brake solo a few times but it seemed to have little effect.

Comment

• urrl, what difference do you find in going to half flap, after presumably slowing down, from full flap all the way in ? I drop full flap on quarter final and add the speed brake on final. Agree that popping the brake doesn't do much positive or negative, just looks neat. Did you ever program for full flap/speed brake on one switch ?

Comment

Working...
                                          X