Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks. I agree. Except for these last few whistle videos I usually hang around full throttle anyway for loops, verticals, etc.

Comment

• My first ever flights in Jacksonville. I'll be here about 6 weeks. Great field.

Comment

• Morning flights.

Comment

• Shortened an intake whistle for higher pitched sound.

Comment

• I like it. Sounds better with the higher pitch. Do you think placement in the intakes works better than the outlets? I have a Vortex on the way to play with the whistles on my 90mm F-16 but I am running a JP 8S fan which has a rather high pitch whistle to it already. Sounds awesome like it is but I figured I could do some experimenting of my own even so. BTW, I like the owl mascots better than the possum. Sorry they have vacated but maybe they will be back.

Comment

• The owls did not vacate; I did. The flights you see are from Jacksonville; not Weston's Markham park where the owls are. I will be spending about 5 more weeks in Jacksonville.

Comment

• Roy's Israeli theme paint

Comment

• Is there a chart posted somewhere that shows the hook up placements for the LG & light sequencers...nothing in the manual or on the website that I can find to hook everything up properly.
                  www.TSHobbies.com
                  Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• I just ordered up an F-15 with the 8S power set up. I'm very anxious to get this bird in the air. After reading the blog and looking at pics I just couldn't resist. Does anyone have any helpful tricks/tips they would like to share?

Comment

• I got the plane on Wednesday evening 7/20. The install of the motor, ESC, BEC, Gyro, Receiver, and the batteries wet well. Getting everything trimmed and working as I wanted it to took a bit longer that I had allowed for.
                      The Maiden went will with the local EDF Guy (Phil) at Apollo Field. Man that 8 cell setup can climb. Take off was smooth and very scale looking. First flight was all about the trim. Second flight was all about the Gyro. Yes you guessed it the third flight was all about practicing approaches for better landings. I was able to get two more flights in on Sunday.
                      The plane is great in the air and well behaved on the ground. The build up video was very helpful as were the blog posts. I took some pic's but they are still in the camera. I'll post them soon.
                      Great Job MRC. This is another home run. Not sure which plane I like best. The new F-15 or the P-38. I just can't get enough of either of them.

Comment

• Thank you urrl for all the great videos. I'm going to be practicing your landing technique. I normally do an Airforce approach. Just because it looks cool. With that said the shorter, Navy approach works much better. I'm heading out to the field later today. I'm going to practice on the sim a bit and see how it works at the field.
                        I also like your owl mascot. We have a falcon and a couple of Hawks that like to hang around Apollo Field.

Comment

• Oh how I envy people's low approaches. :shy:
                          My YouTube RC videos:
                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I'm back flying in Weston Florida

Comment

• That is an awesome flying field urrl! Also, nice flying and i want this plane badly!

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• urrl: have you ever experimented with ESC settings on your 15? or other planes?
                                    Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• No. I've noticed my jets seem a bit slower than my partner Doug's though. I assumed it was the high power batteries he uses. Perhaps I will check into that.

Comment

• Morning flights

Comment

• Love that F-14! And those owls are a bunch of hams. :D

Comment

Working...
                                          X