X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome work Bent! !!!!
    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Thanks!!! Episode 8 on weathering is up :)

Attached Files

Comment

• More progress :)
        Attached Files

Comment

• BOOM Just gorgeous !

Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Hand painted the nose art...and couldnt be more stoked!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Tasteful, master grade work! I can't wait to see the canopy masking come off!
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Thanks alfa! Thats my favorite part :p sadly its justba repainted stock coxkpit and jhh pikots at the moment. At some point ill get the 3d printed parts in it

Comment

• Just a lil more detail work and shell be done!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Outstanding work Corsair nut! I am a sucker for subtle, realistic weathering. Beautiful!
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Just fantastic!!! Bravo!

Comment

• Corsair nut, Outstanding, Sir. Great vids, as well. Bravo Zulu. Best, LB
                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thanks guys! Im super happy with it :) jist needs a good cockpit now

Comment

• Welp...shes offcially done...for now...hahhahaha. and heres the final video on the makeover :)

Attached Files

Comment

• Just great!!!! Love your nose art! For folks who have not done a full weathering job and repaint, it takes a lot more work than you think!!! So, anyway, fantastic job Bro!!! Jerry

Comment

• Thanks!!! Yeah im about 150hrs or more into it at this point

Comment

• Awesome workmanship dude! The 150hrs of time shows up in the result. Well done my man, it's all about scale.

-The Scale Master

Comment

• 150 freakin' hours?!?!?

It shows.
                                    My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Total Professional work. I so understand getting buried in a project like this! Not for every bird in the hanger but the 14 totally rates it!!

Comment

• Thabks guy! Yeah...to me..the f14 is one of the best models freewing has ever done. And i love the tomcat (who doesnt) on my first one i just did a quicky repaint. It looked nice but i wanted to really give this one the finish it deserved. Its been atleast 150 hrs for the refinish. Lots of sanding and filling and sanding amd sanding. It took me about 3 hrs just to paint the nose...a couple hours to do the tails...i worked on it all day friday and alot of saturday just to finish the weathering. But most of the work comes with the surface prep and doing mods. But so worth it in the end.

Comment

• Heres a few shots of my first one. I put a ton of flights on this!
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X