X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Corsair nut View Post
    Some really cool shots of y f14 at aef! Im terrible with names and ive forgotten the photographers name...but he took some stellar shots! Ive really been enjoying the f14...with the added power of the a4 power systens the performance and flight times are excellent and i just cant get enough of this model. It looks so real in the air! Im just totally in love with it :)
    Your paint job and weathering is outstanding, gorgeous shots!

Comment

• Hey Guys for those interested in the kit Rich just release video this week

Planes
      -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
      -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Already ordered.

Comment

• Some wicked cool shots my friend Chris took of myf14 this last weekend at miramar (certainly the f14 felt right at home!) Loving the f14!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Great shots! Beautiful job on the F-14 as well...
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Oh yeah.... Looks great ! I really like your fantasy DH112 too.

Comment

• Thanks guys!!! Sadly that venom is no longer with the living lol. Flying on a super windy day near a bluff...it got tossed over and i lost it. Awesome flyer and i do miss it

Comment

• Gah these epic photos make me want to buy another one myself!
                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                    Gah these epic photos make me want to buy another one myself!
                    Sounds like my job here is done! Lololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                      Gah these epic photos make me want to buy another one myself!
                      Nah, I am waiting for the V2 New Gen HP myself. (wink, wink, wink)
                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rcfiddy1 View Post
                        Already ordered.

Thank you for the support!

Corsair, those are some spectacular shots!
                        Planes
                        -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                        -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post

Nah, I am waiting for the V2 New Gen HP myself. (wink, wink, wink)
                          Ah man, sounds like I might be pulling the trigger sooner than I thought if thats the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by GarrisonR View Post
                            Ah man, sounds like I might be pulling the trigger sooner than I thought if thats the case.
                            Sadly not the case...Just wishful thinking on my part.
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post

Sadly not the case...Just wishful thinking on my part.
                              oh phew, back to my plans of ARFing and building a system.. eventually. 😊

Comment

• It seems that over the years, this thread is always active. Being ex navy, I've wanted one of these since it's release, but doubted my skill set once the wings are swept. I'm now reconsidering. What is the advantage of the wing plate mod ?

Comment

• This is one of those models that have haunted me. When I bought mine a couple years back, I had issues with roll (I have since come to realize the ESCs were not in synch/calibrated properly) and landings were unbelievably difficult for me for no apparent reason. No matter my landing approach/speed/AOA, once the nose wheel touched the pavement she would spring board back into the air and I watched helplessly as she would bronco buck a few times almost always damaging the nose gear in some manner. I had finally had enough and sold her, even though I had just painted her up with the Jolly Roger livery. My bruised ego reluctantly let her go but since then I have wanted to get another one because I am one stubborn SOB if I feel a particular model has gotten the better of me, lol. Especially when I have watched numerous videos of those enjoying theirs with non-event landings... This one has been an enigma to me. Such a cool model though!

Click image for larger version

Name:	final5.jpg
Views:	808
Size:	375.2 KB
ID:	241953
                                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• It is a very cool model. The geek in me loves the complexity, and who could deny that the lines of this airframe are sexy. Especially with the wings swept. In my young sailor days, on return from Pearl to San Francisco, the carrier in our battle group put on an airshow with 2 tomcats. One was a slow and dirty pass..... I couldn't believe how slow it was going, and still had lift. The other started as a speck on the horizon, and in seconds, was right in front of us about 80 feet above the water on a full speed pass, supersonic and completely silent. We didn't hear the boom until it was going vertical ! It was perhaps the most impressive thing I had ever witnessed. I was watching corsair nuts video on YouTube, where he discussed his various mixes to overcome the roll while swept. Very interesting stuff, and I believe I could implement that.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootergenie View Post
                                      It is a very cool model. The geek in me loves the complexity, and who could deny that the lines of this airframe are sexy. Especially with the wings swept. In my young sailor days, on return from Pearl to San Francisco, the carrier in our battle group put on an airshow with 2 tomcats. One was a slow and dirty pass..... I couldn't believe how slow it was going, and still had lift. The other started as a speck on the horizon, and in seconds, was right in front of us about 80 feet above the water on a full speed pass, supersonic and completely silent. We didn't hear the boom until it was going vertical ! It was perhaps the most impressive thing I had ever witnessed. I was watching corsair nuts video on YouTube, where he discussed his various mixes to overcome the roll while swept. Very interesting stuff, and I believe I could implement that.
                                      Very cool, would have loved to witness that! As for Corsair Nut's video I missed that...Is there a link? Even though I had RC Geek's SPM file settings, man when I would roll mine it was like a drill bit!
                                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Post # 11999 on page 800 of the F14 thread on rcg.

Comment

• Greetings from Lakeland Florida at Florida Jets! So I finally accomplished one of my small bucket list goals and flew at one of the best jet events in the country! I flew both the Tomcat and Hornet today! It was truly blissful, flying along side Jets that cost 10k - 20k with some of the best RC pilots was super cool.

The event this year is crazy, 5 Jets all flying at once having to rush take offs and landings wasn't fun, but you learn to adapt as you get more flights in.

My flights were all good, tomorrow I will be there all day flying and showcasing 2 of Motion RC's coolest jets! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0258~2.jpg
Views:	742
Size:	313.2 KB
ID:	242088

Comment

Working...
                                          X