First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dbirds2
    replied
    Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
    Well, FWIW, the dog owner acted like an idiot. Whatever you do, even if you are in the right, NEVER EVER molest someone flying an aircraft, let alone a 700 sized heli.
    THAT is dangerous in itself.

If you want to make a point, approach the pilot after he lands, never during flight. Such idiots have it coming their way.
    Hey bud as you can see im not liking this jet. Its a slow lethargic hippo. Any suggestions on this. Ive rung it out every which way, moved my cg back past 110mm and behavior doesnt change.

Leave a comment:

• dbirds2
    replied
    I just got this jet and so far imho its the worst jet ive flown. Slow and lethargic. THe books cg at 88mm is nott right, ive gone back as far as 110mm but still the same behavior. Ive tried gyro on and off but behavior stays the same. IM using a new 6s 5000mah top tier battery along with the freewing 130 amp esc and 90mm 12 blade 190kv freewing inrunner motor. Im at the my end of patience with this jet. I thought it would be much faster and lively with the reviews but mot impressed. Only thing good about it is it lands super easy cause its such a slow cadillac. I would like to know where people are centering their flaps for normal flight.

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    Well, FWIW, the dog owner acted like an idiot. Whatever you do, even if you are in the right, NEVER EVER molest someone flying an aircraft, let alone a 700 sized heli.
    THAT is dangerous in itself.

If you want to make a point, approach the pilot after he lands, never during flight. Such idiots have it coming their way.

Leave a comment:

• Evan D
    replied
    Yeah, typed out a post about violence, anger, calling the other pot black, blah blah and decided to not post it.

Leave a comment:

• xviper
    replied
    Originally posted by Evan D View Post
    No attitude there.
    That's an understatement. Seems to be a lot of that lately. Just another one to ignore.

Leave a comment:

• Elbee
    commented on 's reply
    ED, 'Res ipsa loquitur'. Best, LB

• Evan D
    replied
    No attitude there.

Leave a comment:

• dbirds2
    replied
    Originally posted by InTheTubeDeep View Post

Today, 09:35 PM
    Jeezus I thought MotionRC thread was not like RCG, snowflakes walking on eggshells! Unreal, who gave you the authority to unilaterally pull my videos off because you have an opinion that differs with a vast majority of RC pilots??? Even RCG never pulled a video based on flying location or incursions in my runway!! LB you have surpassed RCG in this pretty outrageous- and btw it shouldn't matter one iota whether you consider the beach an unsafe area to fly, please repost my video thanks

Click image for larger version Name:	GBA TN.png Views:	0 Size:	1.24 MB ID:	349607
    It truly is sickening to hear little karen snowflakes so concerned with situations they dont have a clue about. Life is dangerous and thats what makes it so wonderful and precious. Fly where you want and screw anyoe who has a problem with it. I personally have kicked the crap out of someone who got in my face flying helis. I was all alone and these douche thought his dog ****ting aall over the grass was more important than me flying ,y heli. After spraying his spit all over my face and aalmost causing me to crash i decided to dive bomb him with a 700 size heli. I landed and he threw a hand full of gravel on my 4k heli as it was spinning down. before he could say anything I beat the snot out of him. Called the cops an got him charged with disorderly conduct due to my hat camera filmimg everything. I also got him in court for 2k.

Leave a comment:

• Elbee
    commented on 's reply
    JC, Welcome to Hobby Squawk, Sir.

Look up "The RC Geek". https://www.facebook.com/thercgeek/

Chris provides 3DP printing services at a cost. He advertises here at the Squawk, I think, and on FB of course.

Best, LB

• jcgeebeezman
    replied
    Is there a place or someone out there that would print off these cockpit 3-d parts and sell them for this jet?
    (Cockpit Set: Freewing F-18C Hornet 1/11th Scale Electric Ducted Fan Radio Control Jet)

https://www.printables.com/model/821...1th-scale-elec

I am detailing my f-18 but do not have or any access to a 3-d printer.
    Or does some place sell this or a like cockpit set for these jets?
    planning on using the 1/10 scale JHH full body pilot

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    Got to film this recently... lucky me!

Leave a comment:

• InTheTubeDeep
    replied
    Another wing scrape landing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKDiOk3Rv1I

Leave a comment:

• InTheTubeDeep
    replied

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 9.20.27 PM.png
Views:	546
Size:	473.0 KB
ID:	358268

Leave a comment:

• InTheTubeDeep
    replied
    The Flyin' Toaster rolls on

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 4.45.13 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	358253

Leave a comment:

• Elbee
    replied
    rms, Great looking Hornet. Your LE Flap mod is outstanding. Best, LB

Leave a comment:

• rms
    replied
    Evning flight with my F18. Did make LE flaps to be able to fly high alpha approach/ landing like the stock one. Click image for larger version

Name:	Freewing F18 Blue Diamond.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	357989

Leave a comment:

• jasmith41
    replied
    Originally posted by Aros View Post

This isn't 100% perfect but it is certainly good enough for small dings and hangar rash touch up work.

Click image for larger version Name:	colormatch.jpg Views:	0 Size:	85.5 KB ID:	357276
    Thank you...

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Originally posted by jasmith41 View Post
    anyone have a source or color code for the blue angels blue...?
    This isn't 100% perfect but it is certainly good enough for small dings and hangar rash touch up work.

Click image for larger version  Name:	colormatch.jpg Views:	0 Size:	85.5 KB ID:	357276

Leave a comment:

• jasmith41
    replied
    anyone have a source or color code for the blue angels blue...?

Leave a comment:

• xviper
    replied
    Originally posted by jetpltrich View Post

Um, that’s a real scratch your head moment right there.
    No need to scratch your head for very long. I have purchased many motors, ESCs and planes where those wires have NO color coding whatsoever. I always thought most everyone in this hobby knew that it doesn't matter what wire goes where. Hook them up any way you want to begin with. If the motor doesn't run the direction you want, you simply switch 2 of them - ANY 2. It doesn't matter. In fact, if you hook them up and then close the plane up, there is a step in most ESC programming where you can just reverse the motor direction from there if you need to change it. Some of the newer "reversing ESCs" even make it possible for you to simply "throw a switch" via the TX to have thrust reverse. If you want "normal" at one end of the switch position rather than the other, just reverse that channel. Where each of the 3 wires are plugged in are of no consequence.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X