First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Aros!

Here I come with more Hornet to share! :D

Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
    Airguardian if there's a board out there that fits into the Hornet wing for the aileron and flaps, I'm all ears. Just didn't need the extra wires of a ribbon cable and needed to bypass the circuit board.
    That's the one I was talking about. I think it should work but have not tested it yet!

https://www.motionrc.com/products/fr...FbWzcrJgo6ewJE dxCcf6Dz2FgVrANvBjmpIcylLM

Comment

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
      That's the one I was talking about. I think it should work but have not tested it yet!

https://www.motionrc.com/products/fr...FbWzcrJgo6ewJE dxCcf6Dz2FgVrANvBjmpIcylLM
      That's the same wing connection board that it comes with stock. The photo in the description shows the pins that the aileron/flap servo connections plug into and the other side, not shown, is the connector for the ribbon cable. That's the board I removed so I could just plug the extensions coming from the RX directly into the wing servos. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd leave the wing as is with the ribbon connector, but cut the wires coming off and solder them directly to the extensions going to the RX. I was hoping to find a board that had the same pins on both sides.
      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
      Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51, Apprentice.

Comment

• Well, my point is, if you keep the wing-mounted one and the ribbon cable, adding another one of these on the opposite end of the ribbon should give you individual access to each servo.
        Again, I have not thoroughly examined the connections, need to do that yet, but should be plug and play!

Comment

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
          Well, my point is, if you keep the wing-mounted one and the ribbon cable, adding another one of these on the opposite end of the ribbon should give you individual access to each servo.
          Again, I have not thoroughly examined the connections, need to do that yet, but should be plug and play!
          Oh, now I see what you mean, yes that would do the trick. I'm not that creative so you have to assume you're speaking with a 2 year old.
          Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
          Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51, Apprentice.

Comment

• I didn't think of that myself, tbh.
            Topdogzrc gave me the idea.
            My original plan was to turn the ribbon into a multi-output wire-thing manually.

But I'm lazy and his approach seemed to be more straightforward!

Comment

• There goes some more Hornet rocking!

Comment

• This one's particularly dedicated to all Metallica fans out there...

Ladies and gentlemen, shall I present to you the "Master of Hornets"

Comment

• A few cool shots from today's session! :D
                  Frames are from Tuckie's GoPro, flying formation with me on a DJI FPV

Comment

• Gorgeous shots!! Holy crap!
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDZ..._bdGEJBmtV7YUw

Comment

• Prom queen!

Comment

• James I like the 115 decals !

Comment

Working...
                        X