Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally finished the paintjob on my Syrian version! Just need to add some minor details like the 3D printed exhaust nozzle, final check of all electronics and then she's ready for the maiden. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200125_172935.jpg
Views:	640
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	233452Click image for larger version

Name:	20200125_172906.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	233453Click image for larger version

Name:	20200125_172851.jpg
Views:	621
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	233454Click image for larger version

Name:	20200125_172825.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	233455Click image for larger version

Name:	20200125_172935.jpg
Views:	747
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	233456Click image for larger version

Name:	20200125_172906.jpg
Views:	694
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	233457Click image for larger version

Name:	20200125_172851.jpg
Views:	722
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	233458

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick verlinden View Post
      I finally finished the paintjob on my Syrian version! Just need to add some minor details like the 3D printed exhaust nozzle, final check of all electronics and then she's ready for the maiden. ]
      PV, Outstanding work! Bravo Zulu. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Love it!!! Great job Pat!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick verlinden View Post
          I finally finished the paintjob on my Syrian version! Just need to add some minor details like the 3D printed exhaust nozzle, final check of all electronics and then she's ready for the maiden.
          Very cool. Good job!

Comment

• That looks amazing!!!
            Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
            I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Wow Patrick that looks great! What pilot figure is that?

im finishing up my Polish version but i haven’t addressed the cockpit yet

mike

Click image for larger version

Name:	9E74393A-5F0E-42B7-BC4E-EB532B55EDAF.jpeg
Views:	716
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	236010

Comment

• Beautiful MIGs!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dusmmdb View Post
                  Wow Patrick that looks great! What pilot figure is that?

im finishing up my Polish version but i haven’t addressed the ****pit yet

mike

Another beautiful MiG-17!

Comment

• Originally posted by dusmmdb View Post
                    Wow Patrick that looks great! What pilot figure is that?

im finishing up my Polish version but i haven’t addressed the cockpit yet

mike

very nice work mate, and excellent choice on the color scheme

Comment

• Originally posted by WarbirdFan66 View Post

very nice work mate, and excellent choice on the color scheme
                      Thanks a lot. I’ve always liked the polish schemes

Comment

• Can wait to install my afterburner from Gooniac!

Comment

• Hi guys, here a few pictures of my egyptian version of the HobbyKing / Avios MIG. Unfortunately the weather here in Germany is so bad right now that i could not even take decent pictures outside so you have to make do with a few hangar pics . The armament is still missing because my 3d-printer decided to take a little break but otherwise she is flight worthy...enjoy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200225_201134_k300.jpg Views:	10 Size:	148.5 KB ID:	238128

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200225_201155_k300.jpg Views:	10 Size:	134.1 KB ID:	238127
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	20200225_201231_k300.jpg Views:	10 Size:	162.2 KB ID:	238129Click image for larger version  Name:	20200225_201412_k300.jpg Views:	10 Size:	91.3 KB ID:	238131Click image for larger version  Name:	20200225_201341_k300.jpg Views:	10 Size:	139.4 KB ID:	238132Click image for larger version  Name:	20200225_201510_k300.jpg Views:	10 Size:	98.9 KB ID:	238133
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by WarbirdFan66 View Post

Hi guys, here a few pictures of my egyptian version of the HobbyKing / Avios MIG.]
                            WF, Outstanding detail and finish. Bravo Zulu, Sir. And if I have yet to welcome you, "Welcome to Hobby Squawk." Best, LB
                            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Warbirdfan66

Das ist ein gut aussehendes Flugzeug.

Gut gemacht.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

WF, Outstanding detail and finish. Bravo Zulu, Sir. And if I have yet to welcome you, "Welcome to Hobby Squawk." Best, LB
                                thank you for the comment and also for the friendly welcome mate

Comment

• There are some top-shelf MiGs in this thread, I really enjoy seeing all your artistry, guys!

MiGs seem to always have the coolest paint schemes, having been operated by so many different countries.
                                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                                    There are some top-shelf MiGs in this thread, I really enjoy seeing all your artistry, guys!

MiGs seem to always have the coolest paint schemes, having been operated by so many different countries.
                                    true, in the time of the cold war russia distributed these birds all over the world, and it was a very good plane in its time. You can find tons of camos schemes online for the MIG unfortunately if you want to get a bit more personal i gets more and more complicated because back than everyone behind the iron curtain was super paranoid so its kind of hard to find real detail pictures of these planes, or information about units, markings and stuff, but its a good flyer and a good base for a mod...plus there are not many russian planes on the market

Comment

• WarbirdFan66 Welcome aboard!!! Great job! My Mig is still factory, but a new paint job and cockpit is coming soon!!! Bravo!! Jerry

Comment

• Bang up job ! Really looks the part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                          WarbirdFan66 Welcome aboard!!! Great job! My Mig is still factory, but a new paint job and cockpit is coming soon!!! Bravo!! Jerry
                                          Thank you, and also thanks for the welcome...and about the MIG, it's such a cool plane and I found it kind of sad that HK didn't put a Cockpit/ pilot into it...totally worth the effort if you ask me, cheers

Comment

Working...
                                          X