First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bei mir ist noch keine Benachrichtigung eingegangen.🤔

Comment

• Originally posted by Radar-Guy View Post
      EU T-33 customers, great news! Just got my shipping notice!
      Got mine too in the last 30 mins

Comment

• Originally posted by hangflieger View Post
        Bei mir ist noch keine Benachrichtigung eingegangen.🤔
        Hoffentlich erhalten Sie Ihre Nachricht bald!! Willkommen!!! Jerry In Texas!

Comment

• ☺Meine Versandmitteilung ist auch angekommen für Dienstag.

Comment

• Great!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hangflieger View Post
              ☺Meine Versandmitteilung ist auch angekommen für Dienstag.

HF, Willkommen bei Hobby Squawk, obwohl Sie schon einige Zeit Mitglied sind. Ich freue mich auf Bilder von Ihrem T-33 Build. Beste, LB
              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Started doing a little detailing on the T-33, darkening the panel lines and adding rivets. WOW this brings back memories. glassing wings using 1/16 trim tape, and using the old time, plastic ticker tape and glue to make the razed rivets then prime the surface and pull off the trim tap before painting I can say I need some practice doing these things again LOL!!!!!!
                Click image for larger version  Name:	tr.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.5 KB ID:	234392Click image for larger version  Name:	tr2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.3 KB ID:	234393

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Man View Post
                  Started doing a little detailing on the T-33, darkening the panel lines and adding rivets. WOW this brings back memories. glassing wings using 1/16 trim tape, and using the old time, plastic ticker tape and glue to make the razed rivets then prime the surface and pull off the trim tap before painting I can say I need some practice doing these things again LOL!!!!!!
                  WM, Looks great, really great. I, too, remember those daze days. Foam as a medium is a bit delicate, but I'm learning to just be careful and I do like that it is not nearly the work to build a great model. Best, LB
                  I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                  ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Hi Guys,

Anybody perform a watt test on the 1920kv inrunner? Was thinking of getting the German arf plus version as it's in stock and have a 12B outrunner w/ 100 amp esc in the wings. Getting max watts of 1145.

Just curious.

Hawk
                    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                      Hi Guys,

Anybody perform a watt test on the 1920kv inrunner? Was thinking of getting the German arf plus version as it's in stock and have a 12B outrunner w/ 100 amp esc in the wings. Getting max watts of 1145.

Just curious.

Hawk
                      The new system (and the Freewing 12-blade with inrunner motor) should be well above 2000W on a good battery. I'm not sure which outrunner version you have, but the new system is worth the small added cost difference of a PNP versus Kit+.

Comment

• Thanks T-Cat ! Yeah, Not a big savings to go ARF+ on these.
                        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                          Thanks T-Cat ! Yeah, Not a big savings to go ARF+ on these.
                          Anytime! These PNP's are too good of a deal for the price that it makes it difficult to purchase an ARF+ now a days.

You can even buy the PNP and sell the power system and likely make back more money and come out ahead. Ha-ha

Comment

• dahawk Hey Dave!!! Glad to see you here!!! Jerry

Comment

• To me at least it seems like this plane and edf combination is the best that freewing has come up with so far. Finally not thinking of spending money to upgrade the fan.

Comment

• Exactly, and that really is amazing. PNP's have come SUCH a long way to get where we are now. Ha-ha

Comment

• Thanks Jerry,

Getting motivated again. Hope all is well your way ! Best, Dave

Comment

• A fellow clubmember bought the ARF plus version since he had the EDF set-up out of the A-4 Skyhawk. No comparison to the inrunner version. You guys are right about the price difference, it's not enough to warrant replacing it or getting the plus version. The inrunner has plenty of power and the 9 blade has a nice whoosh to it. I fly mine at half throttle most of the time since it seems more scale like. I can see most of us with other Freewing jets upgrading to this system.

Comment

• Thought this might be helpful for touch ups... Haven't tried it yet to see if it matches, but it should be close...

Comment

• Got my German version several weeks ago. On 1/18 got 4 total flights including the maiden. Was out of town last Saturday, but got 4 more flights on it today. I'm using a RoaringTop 6S 6250 35C in mine pushed all the way back to the blue box. All I can say is, this thing screams on the new inrunner setup! The guys at the field have been blown away by its performance.
                                        Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosytime View Post
                                          A fellow clubmember bought the ARF plus version since he had the EDF set-up out of the A-4 Skyhawk. No comparison to the inrunner version. You guys are right about the price difference, it's not enough to warrant replacing it or getting the plus version. The inrunner has plenty of power and the 9 blade has a nice whoosh to it. I fly mine at half throttle most of the time since it seems more scale like. I can see most of us with other Freewing jets upgrading to this system.
                                          Its not just the motor. The fan design has alot to do with it . A a10 outrunner setup probably wouldnt be much worse than stock. Reason is...the a4 12b fan has alot of pitch and more blades. They dont do well in restricted ducting. Even though the T-33 has a cheater hole. .the inlets are tiny. Also....they dont like small exhaust outlets

Comment

Working...
                                          X