X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alpha View Post

davecee The Pre-Order is now live! The first batch arrives to the States in about a week from now, and to the EU about a week after that, so.... Surprise, surprise, many of you will be flying this bird before the end of the month. Merry January!

After the typical ~8 week pre-order interval of the AL37 and F-18, we wanted to change it up with a quickfire release for this T-33, same as we did with the Skynetic Havok and Shrike, and FlightLine P-51 and Fw-190D.9 Dora.
    Sweeet! Just ordered the Black Knights livery. I feel that this is the way to do it, short pre-order interval.

Comment

I couldn’t decide which one so I ordered both. Great job MRC.

Comment

Comment

Temptation got the best of me,hit the preorder button.

Comment

They’re claiming it flies like the Venom. If that’s the case then it should be great. I have the Venom and it’s my best flying 90mm. So much fun. Great power to weight ratio and comes down easy on the batteries.

Preordered!

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
            I'm hoping the power to weight ratio on this jet is good.

Comment

Originally posted by vduniec View Post
              They’re claiming it flies like the Venom. If that’s the case then it should be great. I have the Venom and it’s my best flying 90mm. So much fun. Great power to weight ratio and comes down easy on the batteries.

Preordered!

Agreed .

Comment

NICE!

Comment

Navy T-33 with drop tanks instead of tip tanks, and you can easily see the 33 inch section added into the fuselage in the bare finish.

Comment

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                    I'm hoping the power to weight ratio on this jet is good.
                    Absolutely! Alpha was on this project. There's no way that it was dialed in wrong. With a 1920kv, it's gonna get atmospheric in a hurry!...

Comment

I rarely pre-order this quick, but I have been wanting a T-33 for years after watching one go every other year at the Abbotsford Airshow!

You have me excited Alpha!

Comment

The 9 blade fan 80mm EDF with an inrunner motor has been a large request from me and many others for a long time. It's really nice to see this on the market. Just throwing this out there too, but.....Alpha, I'd also like to see the same power system with a 8S 80mm set up offered by Freewing and Motion as an aftermarket upgrade for aircraft that withstand the battery size and weight. That would likely satisfy those who like to modify things further, but who usually go for other 9-11 blade aftermarket fans, and provide a reason to try the Freewing 9 blades instead.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                          That's a happy man right there! Love it Andrew!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_49020.jpg
Views:	1951
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	226069
                          That position makes it look like your "Bat Wing" James or was that your subtle hint earlier?

Comment

The T-33 is a classic jet I've wanted for quite so time, and i'm happy to be able to order this one with all the latest RC gear and design from Freewing...I chose the US version, and am hoping to receive it before all our SW fly-ins start..!

Comment

Luftwaffe version ordered! Thank you All

Comment

U.S. version ordered, another jet scratched off my list!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Belluomini View Post
                                  Great work Motion RC Team, now when can I order?
                                  Stoked!! Just asking.... where are the production flying vids? Sorry if I missed an answer to this question if it was posted earlier.
                                  Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

It's all fun and games til the pliers come out, pulling my gold tooth to finance this one. Been waiting for this jet. A Canadian AF or Mexican AF scheme in the future for this jet.

Comment

Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post

Stoked!! Just asking.... where are the production flying vids? Sorry if I missed an answer to this question if it was posted earlier.
                                      Flying vids should come next week. I only got the jet last Friday and once I told everyone I'd go live with an announcement, an irrational fear came over me that something would happen to it, or someone would leak a picture. Going out this weekend for sure and Alpha is also filming some flights today (his time is tomorrow already). Plenty to come next week.

Comment

Originally posted by GBLynden View Post

That position makes it look like your "Bat Wing" James or was that your subtle hint earlier?
                                        Actually, got a beater L-39 now that is getting a Batwing makeover ;)

Comment

• I pulled the trigger on both liveries.

The better-half caught me just as I hit the enter button.

BH: What did you just order?
                                          Me: A t-33 trainer.
                                          BH: Don't you already have one that you just put a new JetCat in?
                                          Me: Yes, but I wanted an EDF to play around with.
                                          BH: Don't you have an electric T-33 as well?
                                          Me: Yes, but I wanted one that is small enough to fly in the field behind the house.
                                          BH: Well, you can just sleep in the dog house then.
                                          Me: I guess I should tell you I ordered two, one for you and one for me!
                                          BH: Hump... OK,... you don't have to sleep with the dog, you're on the couch! Come on Fido, it's bed time.

Thank the Lord she likes airplanes
                                          Best regards,
                                          Cris B.
                                          AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
                                          NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

Working...
                                          X