Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine will be FPV too Vic. I have the components set aside on my bench. Probably not enough room for pan and tilt and it looks like I'll have to replace the forward clear panels with better optical plastic.

Originally posted by vduniec View Post
    I hope to do the same but am having a hard time finding sources for Head Tracking gear. Do you have any info you could share? I can start from the ground up on cameras and goggles.

I don’t plan to do it on this jet initially but want to start leaning forward with FPV. I have the Eagletree Vector system with the OSD but haven’t even cracked open the manual on that.

Can you PM me?

Vic

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
      If I'm looking at it correctly, the picture that was posted that showed the CG mark, showed it on the underside, right? A low wing plane like this, I tend to balance upside down, so I would have liked to see the marks on the top side. No biggie, that's what rulers are for.
      In the manual they give you a measurement for the wood tray for where to put the end of your battery. I stuck my 4000 6S pack right on the mark, did a quick and dirty CG check using my fingers and the X on the bottom of the fuse, and sent it! There will be no CG drama/controversy on this one!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1003.JPEG
Views:	2041
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	226235
      Attached Files

Comment

• Beautiful! Thanks FW and MRC. But, A-10 nose wheels again on the mains. Fortunately we got 3DP now...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wheel cover T-Bird Mains.jpg
Views:	1409
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	226247

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr D View Post
          Anyone know why MRC chose to use the slightly higher kV motor with 9 blades vice the high perf F86/A-6 setup with their inrunner 12 blade setup? I’ve ordered the ARF version and plan to install the power system I have available from the High Perf A-6E.
          We're always testing and tweaking with the goal of achieving the best sound, speed, and efficiency. This is a new 9B fan designed for an inrunner and ticks all those boxes.

Comment

• Very nice, I want one, however I am not in love with either of the schemes. Is it possible to get a silver version with no decals applied. That would be the best scenario, as there are so many great schemes out there, and removing the red paint would be a pain.

Richard

Comment

• Originally posted by Aviatorcl44d View Post
              Very nice, I want one, however I am not in love with either of the schemes. Is it possible to get a silver version with no decals applied. That would be the best scenario, as there are so many great schemes out there, and removing the red paint would be a pain.

Richard
              From what I have seen in these forums over the years, most people have just being painting over the paint including the decals with great results.

Comment

• Pre-ordered ze German one. I wonder if it’s more nimble without the tip tanks. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comment

• For you Navy guys there is the T2V version

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post

We're always testing and tweaking with the goal of achieving the best sound, speed, and efficiency. This is a new 9B fan designed for an inrunner and ticks all those boxes.
                    That makes me even happier that I have one coming now!

The next question I have is what kind of flight times are we walking with this beautiful jet? I will most likely fly the black Admiral 5000's I prefer in my L-39 and I generally don't do full throttle during flight unless I am taking off.

What say you, Alpha, and Andrew?

GB

Comment

• What a beauty 😍...Alpha and MotionRC you guys rock, thanks a lot !!! Already preordered from France 🇫🇷 Maybe the first frenchy?! 😉
                      I wish the boat coming from China won’t be late 😂
                      Do you know when you’ll release a flight video even if we already heard that beautiful idle power sound 🥰...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aviatorcl44d View Post
                        Very nice, I want one, however I am not in love with either of the schemes. Is it possible to get a silver version with no decals applied. That would be the best scenario, as there are so many great schemes out there, and removing the red paint would be a pain.

Richard
                        You don’t remove it, you just paint over it.

Comment

• If only you had done 9454 instead of 9455. Callie to the rescue !

Comment

• Tom will the motor in the t33 fit in the red avonti s fan?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	CT-133 Mako.JPG
Views:	1301
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	226321Click image for larger version

Name:	CT-133 Mako Shark.jpg
Views:	1298
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	226320Click image for larger version

Name:	CT-133 Mako Shark 3.jpg
Views:	1341
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	226319

RCAF CT-133 Mako Shark Project.

Comment

• Already sent Callie a request for the Ace Maker II and LHS getting a silver version.

Comment

• Ughhhh, I was hoping the big announcement would have been the S-3B Viking twin 80mm. Oh well..enjoy the T-33?

Comment

• This might be the only airplane I've ever pre ordered. Excited to get it up on my channel!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ry680AS View Post
                                      Pre-ordered ze German one. I wonder if it’s more nimble without the tip tanks. 🤷🏻‍♂️
                                      Ry680AS Welcome to Hobby Squawk! Yes, removing the large tip tanks significantly increases our T-33's roll rate. I expect someone else here will soon design a 3DP curved wingtip for those wanting to fly bare without tanks. I'm a bit too busy at the moment with something for a friend on here..
                                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I'm looking forward to someone doing a 3D cockpit for it!..

Comment

• Originally posted by RCGuy83 View Post
                                          Turbinefancy Thanks again for all the help Thursday!!! I couldn't have maidened both the T-33 and AL37 and got some good pics by myself. It takes a team sometimes. I can't wait to see the FPV footage from your T-33 man!
                                          RCGuy83 You are welcome! Flying RC by oneself is not as much fun as flying with friends. Whether doing maiden, photo/video shoots, or formation/dogfight — both LOS and FPV; it’s a lot easiest and more fun with a partner. Can’t wait to start doing some coordinated flying with the T-33. Will let you know when my T-33 FPV rig is ready. Also, I’ll gladly help if you have anymore maidens to do.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
                                          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPVAirCombat
                                          Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpvaircombat/channel/

Comment

Working...
                                          X