X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daiglo View Post
    Still have to finish painting the nose and apply the graphics, but I am very pleased at the way it is coming along. The colour is off because of the fluorescent lights. Still amonth before the field is free of snow so no rush.
    Personally, not my color (for sure), still an excellent paintjob mate, I'm sure it will look terrific with the decals on it...nice work

Comment

• Haha... Great Minds... And Love that JETI.... Flew the assist in my Extreme Flight Edge for the 1st time. JUST WOW!!!
      Attached Files
      Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Perfect, great idea with the shelf for the RX. Thanks!!

Comment

• Cockpit work in progress...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Panels.jpg
Views:	2433
Size:	172.8 KB
ID:	236247

Click image for larger version  Name:	Größenänderung DSCF0657.JPG Views:	9 Size:	209.9 KB ID:	236241

Comment

• Originally posted by Radar-Guy View Post
            Cockpit work in progress...]
            RG, Beautiful Work, Sir, as always. Best, LB
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thanks RG, This will add to the details I have planed. What CAD are you using and I'm guessing this is going to be an .STL as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by flazz View Post
                Thanks RG, This will add to the details I have planed. What CAD are you using and I'm guessing this is going to be an .STL as well?
                Fusion 360 and yes!

Comment

Cockpit work in progress...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Panels.jpg
Views:	2433
Size:	172.8 KB
ID:	236247

Click image for larger version Name:	Größenänderung DSCF0657.JPG Views:	9 Size:	209.9 KB ID:	236241
                  All your 3D projects are looking fantastic!!! When and where are you going to publish them? Many of us are extremely excited to add these to our models! Thank you very much for what you're doing and making them public!

Comment

• Have now witnessed 4 T-33's at our field. All flew great. But 3 out 4 had LG(Mains) fall out on landing. Poor glue job in China. Nevertheless, I bit the bullet and order the German version. Arrives Friday. Maiden on Sunday.
                    With the coronavirus still looming and no end in sight, getting shipments out of China is going to be difficult for a while. Of course this crisis applies to just about anything. The Chinese Supply Chain is a mess.

I saw the new HSD T-33 this week. The first one in the US. Still in final testing, Wow ! She's a beaute. 120mm EDF. 15#'s thrust. Again, Wow ! Same airframe as their turbine version. Makes the Freewing look pale in comparison but it's also 3X the cost. A completely different category. Hopefully, Andy from RCjetwerx will bring it to Jet Jam in June for all to see.

Click image for larger version  Name:	HSD T33.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.8 KB ID:	236349
                    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                      I saw the new HSD T-33 this week. The first one in the US. Still in final testing, Wow ! She's a beaute. 120mm EDF. 15#'s thrust. Again, Wow ! Same airframe as their turbine version. Makes the Freewing look pale in comparison but it's also 3X the cost. A completely different category. Hopefully, Andy from RCjetwerx will bring it to Jet Jam in June for all to see.
                      I've often drooled at the sight of some of HSD's offerings but for me (and maybe for many) my Freewing counterparts can be as pale as sun bleached sea shells on the sea shore in Tahiti. I play in the minor league ball parks.

Comment

Thanks a lot! Here are a couple of files...

Thank you very much! Could you please explain where each piece needs to go? For example the aft louvers and how to put together the light strut holder? Again, on behalf of all scale modelers, thank you!

Comment

• I wish HSD the best and hope they continue to improve upon their aircraft, design new aircraft, and provide a better service now with their new US partnership. I own their Super Viper and in some ways I like their engineering, while in other ways I don't like it at all. I may own another HSD product in the future, but I'm not sure. I don't think I'm impressed enough with their current products that it would make me excited to immediately purchase another. We have a lot of HSD products that have flown at our field, EDF and turbine, and it's allowed me to base an opinion on variety of their aircraft. Maybe they'll release something that will blow my socks off, who knows.

Comment

• My observation of hsd at our field is, they're always are BIG, lacking power without a fan swap on an already expensive plane and always seem to be waiting for some part they can't get, also seem to always have some scale issue like the wing on their T-33

Comment

• Originally posted by Quickstop View Post
                              My observation of hsd at our field is, they're always are BIG, lacking power without a fan swap on an already expensive plane and always seem to be waiting for some part they can't get, also seem to always have some scale issue like the wing on their T-33
                              Yeah, even with a power upgrade, they are still mediocre performers. I've seen so many spend extra dough on a slightly larger and more powerful Jetfan, and it is still underwhelming, but they thought it would be absolutely incredible.

It sounds like they are starting to improve various aspects like the power system in the PNP's, parts availability, etc., so we'll see how it goes in the future.

Comment

• Knowing Andy and his experience in both turbines and edf's I'm sure hell do a good job. Already has a warehouse running in Southlake, TX( DFW)
                                Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not doubting Andy (he's seems like a good guy, and runs a nice business, and am happy to see him pick up HSD products), rather it's HSD products that give me pause.

Comment

• I'm just waiting for them to release the quad 90mm 747!
                                    Pat

Comment

• New addition to the fleet. Loving the T33!

Comment

Thanks a lot! Here are a couple of files...

Thanks Radar-Guy for your work with the 3DPUP. Because I have already prepared double headlights

Comment

Working...
                                        X