X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing T33 mods

I just finished building the Freewing T33. I added navigation lights to the tip thanks using the Freewing L39 lens covers. I added speed brakes wired with the flaps. I added a spot light to the nose gear strut positioned directly in front instead of the side of the strut. I used the spot light from the Freewing F14.

Originally posted by Vlyter View Post
    I just finished building the Freewing T33. I added navigation lights to the tip thanks using the Freewing L39 lens covers. I added speed brakes wired with the flaps. I added a spot light to the nose gear strut positioned directly in front instead of the side of the strut. I used the spot light from the Freewing F14.
    Welcome to HobbySquawk Vlyter ! Way to make an entrance! That looks fantastic!

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

My light mods and air diverter

Comment

Louver upgrade

Comment

Did you just paint it red and then put the stars on it how did you do that

Comment

Is that a 3-D printed part

Comment

Great Job!! How did you route the wires from the wingtips to inside the fuselage through the wings?

Comment

I made a small channel down to the ailerons servo and then used the servo wire channel already built into the wing for the balance of the distance to the center of the wing. I sprayed 1" tape bright silver and covered the new channel. Very simple.

Comment

the scoops were painted red and i used old waterslide decals for the stars i desined the scoops on tinker cad and 3d printed them on ver 4 now lots of pics of light install on rectangle rc facebook..air diverter ver 4 has 4 intakes intsead of 3

Comment

oh and no need to route wire to fuse thay plug in wing boards and run through the ribbon connectors

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X