X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Innovations F-100 Thunderbird, 90mm

Ordered this scheme, so glad they went with the 90mm. I purchased the 2 T-33s and although they fly great, they are just a little small for my taste. This is the perfect size for loading in my van. Will need some metal shading and heat tinting on the tail. I wonder if they will come out with an 8s version? A bit pricey, in line with my Eflite SU 30, but should fly great with the Aura. Noticed no gear door on the mains. This one will sell out fast.

Yeah Baby!!!

Comment

Pretty cool!

Comment

If it flies great, might have to pick up the Viet thud as well.

Comment

I wonder which factory is producing these ? I like the Vietnam camo.

Comment

Originally posted by MANFRED View Post
            Ordered this scheme, so glad they went with the 90mm. I purchased the 2 T-33s and although they fly great, they are just a little small for my taste. This is the perfect size for loading in my van. Will need some metal shading and heat tinting on the tail. I wonder if they will come out with an 8s version? A bit pricey, in line with my Eflite SU 30, but should fly great with the Aura. Noticed no gear door on the mains. This one will sell out fast.
            I hope it comes with T-Bird scheme water slides pre-applied. If not it will be a real bear to put those on.

Comment

It is a great looking plane at a fairly good price. My only worry is the front nose gear assembly. It is mounted into a thin area of the air inlet so how strong will it be to the occasional "Errant" landing. Was this section reinforced or just a plastic box glued in? Anybody have a read on this before I pull the trigger?

Comment

If all the other flex planes are an indicator, they have wooden supports on their landing gear mounts. Both my RV8 and Cap have them. My sons extra 300 does as well. My buddies flexjet also does, along with his mamba10 and cessna. These guys build their planes rugged. I have no doubt this one will receive the same treatment.

Comment

Here she flys!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Has plenty of power even with a full load. I imagine it would have really lit it up unloaded. Probably unlimited vertical

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                        If all the other flex planes are an indicator, they have wooden supports on their landing gear mounts. Both my RV8 and Cap have them. My sons extra 300 does as well. My buddies flexjet also does, along with his mamba10 and cessna. These guys build their planes rugged. I have no doubt this one will receive the same treatment.
                        Thanks for the info Rifelman.... now the decision on scheme.

Comment

Here she is clean. The flex performance we come to expect.

Comment

Highly tempted. Only slight negative is lack of main gear doors. All else looks great, and that can certainly be corrected.

If I knew there was an 80mm FW F-100 coming, I would hold off and wait..;)

Comment

Damn, great flying and incredible landing. Screaming for an afterburner.

Comment

Flex did a great job overall on this F-100 model, except those panel lines...which are so big! I would rather have no panel lines than huge panel lines. they can always be drawn on if someone wants them...

Comment

Hi all, I’m very interested in the F100. I don’t see it on their website. Is it not out yet or I’m I missing it? Thanks

Comment

Comment

Thanks T-cat

Comment

You're welcome .

Comment

Working...
                                        X