Clear All

tab28682 Is right on the money!
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
      tab28682 Is right on the money!
      Thanks, Alpha. Higher praise I rarely get!

Comment

I’m a no one here but I upgraded my mig 15 from 70- 80 mm and it was a huge difference! Stock 70mm on 4s was 64 mph straight and level had to fly 3/4 most of the time to putt around. Went with a freewing 80mm and hit 115 today! 2 min extra flight time as well same 3200 pack. Also added same set up to my e flite viper that sumbitch rips now! Clicked 136 MPs on a 3300 6s.
        I agree with some ducting issues, may cause or hinder performance with some models but others not do much. Another thing to think about is esc set up for outrunner be inrunner and timing, which can make it break a system and how it performs. Just my thoughts

Comment

Going from a 80mm to 90mm or 80mm from a 70mm is a big jump. But took a twin 64mm SU34 from a 4s battery to twin 70mm with twin 80anm escape to a 6s 4000 mah 100c...and the plane is a missile

Comment

Also the old 64mm were out runner motors with a 5 bladed edf. Horrible sound and sucked too much amps. The new 70mm are inrunners...with a 12 bladed fan...and OMG what an amazing difference. 420 flight tines and super scale sound....with a 1 ok 1 power to weight ratio. My new favorite jet with thrust vectoring

Comment

Working...
            X