X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elbee View Post
    EDFjetpilot & xviper, That's a little rich for my blood. I agree with that something with the tech of the Freewing F-14 swing wing and 1800 to 2000mm. Would that work out with twin 80s or 90s? Best, LB
    Ahh...okay. You guys don't want one "that" bad.

I think a twin 80mm would be ideal.

Sean
    Last edited by EDFjetpilot; Jul 6, 2020, 08:14 PM. Reason: Added.

Comment

Originally posted by EDFjetpilot View Post
      Get one here.

Hobby Squawk RC airplane, boat, car, helicopter, tank, truck blog forum community

Sean
      Sean was that the one at jet jam? Cant remember why, but I thought it was a scratchbuilt, not a composite model. Oops on my part

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post

Sean was that the one at jet jam? Cant remember why, but I thought it was a scratchbuilt, not a composite model. Oops on my part
        It was. I think people thought it was scratchbuilt since the guys flying it are the guys that designed, built and are now marketing the kits.

Sean

Comment

I believe if its going to have sweeping wings, minimum size would be 80mm. That's gonna be a bit of weight to push around, and shes gonna need to eat to get it moving. That's just my thinking on it.

Comment

If someone offers a 70-90mm B-1 I am all in. I am sure it would be a bit pricey but would be well worth it.

Comment

Well if I can pay $1K for a EPO foam EDF jet (HSD F-16) I sure as heck would pony up around the same price point for a twin 80-90mm Bone...GLADLY!!
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
              X