Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Motion. Why don't you take a look at the the individuals ordering history. You may be shocked to find out how much money has come your way !! As I said. There are plenty of other sources we can go to for our hobby needs !!!
    4QR1HU9N7

Comment

• Originally posted by 4qr1hu9n7 View Post
      Hey Motion. Why don't you take a look at the the individuals ordering history. You may be shocked to find out how much money has come your way !! As I said. There are plenty of other sources we can go to for our hobby needs !!!
      I have no way of knowing who you are or what your order is, but if you ordered something on the 15th, then that was a Friday. So you probably made the order as the warehouse was close to closing for the weekend or after it already closed. So nothing would ship on Sat the 16th, Sunday the 17th, then Monday the 18th the warehouse starts shipping everything that was ordered those past 3 days. So sounds like you would have gotten an email on the 19th anyway.

Glad it shipped out

Comment

• Wow, you are complaining that something shipped in two business days??? Really?

And just how many tens of thousands of dollars have YOU spent there?

Originally posted by 4qr1hu9n7 View Post

I ordered a gyro from Motion on October 15. I received no notification as too when it was shipped out. I had to issue a complaint on October 19 to find out what happened. I received notification that same day that it was shipped out. If Motion doesn't care about it's customers ,than there are plenty of other "players" out there that we can go to .

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Moron View Post
          Hope you are right James .But I keep finding people promise this and nothing happens .Hopefully you are right but I concerned I have lost 585 euros and no Mig to show for it >Fingers crossed someone will contact me .Thanks for looking in to it for me
          Hey Chris, spoke with Jarrett and him and the warehouse are working hard to rectify this, but it appears you created multiple tickets for the same incident, so you receive a closed ticket for one of them as they are trying to clean up the ticket system and maybe some of the replies have gone astray from the open ones. They are working on it, you will be taken care of for sure

Comment

• More than you'll ever know !!
            4QR1HU9N7

Comment

• I have learnt give Motion RC a chance and they will sort it out .Sorry for being impatient

Comment

I ordered a gyro from Motion on October 15. I received no notification as too when it was shipped out. I had to issue a complaint on October 19 to find out what happened. I received notification that same day that it was shipped out. If Motion doesn't care about it's customers ,than there are plenty of other "players" out there that we can go to .
                Oh dear.

Order on a Friday and not shipped until the following Tuesday - how absolutely AWFUL! We feel your pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Moron View Post
                  I have learnt give Motion RC a chance and they will sort it out .Sorry for being impatient
                  No that's 4qr1hu9n7. You're Captain Moron. He's Captain IMPATIENT!
                  I mean, 4 lousy days and he's doing the unhappy dance. I've ordered stuff from other vendors and I hear nothing for over a week, then it shows up as being "on the way to the shipping facility". 6 weeks later, it shows up at my door and during that time ................................ NOTHING! No big deal. It's the way shipping is these days. The whole system is in chaos.
                  Oh, and I've spent many 10's of thousands of bucks with Motion and other vendors and I don't consider myself as a "special" customer - certainly no more than any other customer.

Comment

• Originally posted by kallend View Post

Oh dear.

Order on a Friday and not shipped until the following Tuesday - how absolutely AWFUL! We feel your pain.
                    They should NOT be given the weekend off. How shameful! Work! Work! Work! Their wages should be rolled back.

Comment

• Some of my MiG-29 flights at Barcelona Jets 2021 :)

Comment

• MRC Europe ??.....apart from ridiculous delivery prices on small items to the UK, on an item advertised as " free delivery " they took a £20 surcharge for a FedEx delivery to my "remote" address........15 miles from a FedEx hub !!!! Having owned a business for over forty years that exported the majority of it's products world wide I can assure MRC this is not how to increase their customer base.

Comment

• Careful. Apparently you are not allowed to voice your opinion on this forum !!
                          4QR1HU9N7

Comment

• Captain Impatient!

Originally posted by 4qr1hu9n7 View Post
                            Careful. Apparently you are not allowed to voice your opinion on this forum !!

Comment

• 4QR1HU9N7

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                                Captain Impatient!

Captain Grumpy too.

Comment

• Y’all did kinda pile on…

Comment

• Does anybody have a setup diagram for the RC 80 mm f-14 tomcat connection wires because I'm having problem finding out where the wires are going to connect from the batteries to the throttle

Comment

• Originally posted by Fedex602 View Post
                                      Does anybody have a setup diagram for the RC 80 mm f-14 tomcat connection wires because I'm having problem finding out where the wires are going to connect from the batteries to the throttle
                                      Did you try this thread?

Comment

Careful. Apparently you are not allowed to voice your opinion on this forum !!
                                        Sure you can. Did someone stop you?

Express an opinion but expect to called on it if it's out of line.

Comment

• "Express an opinion but expect to called on it if it's out of line."

Bearing in mind that an opinion can be substantiated on the basis of evidence whereas a belief is only substantiated by one's willingness to believe ............and I believe I am the reincarnation of Elvis !! .. Friday night K.....

Comment

Working...
                                          X