Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLambCWU View Post

knew you were gonna love this one brotha 👊🏼
    Thanks, Justin! I'm super excited about this. There's something about the lines of the Mig-29 that is just flat out mean as can be. Freewing and Motion RC didn't disappoint, and this release virtually says to me "self certifying supreme dominance in the foam EDF jet world". LOL

I think we're all going to have a lot of fun with this one. I hope you're getting one!

Comment

Originally posted by Gringotuerto View Post

I hope somebody in the community make ordnance decals. They need some bling.
      I was thinking the same thing. If I can find some good shots of the full scale missiles (and figure out how to do Cyrilic on my keyboard) I'll take a stab at it.
      Pat

Comment

Originally posted by fredmdbud View Post
        I hope a "base grey" option might become available.
        You would think this would be easy as the digital camo is all decals. Just don't apply the decals and voilá! Maybe offer it at $599 since it saves on assembly and decal costs.

But me personally, I would love a future scheme from East Germany!

Pat

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
          I was thinking the same thing. If I can find some good shots of the full scale missiles (and figure out how to do Cyrilic on my keyboard) I'll take a stab at it.
          I'm sure someone will get them to Callie soon enough

Comment

I’m happy with the digital.

Comment

This looks like it will blow the doors off of E-Flight's flying (barely) bus the SU-30. Any thoughts on how it will do on grass? Imagine it should get off just fine with those power plants, kudos for installing 80mm inrunners. I had to add flaperons and increase the front nose wheel from 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" to get the SU-30 off grass before it ran into the Everglades, so once again, Freewing shows all the others how to do it right. Alpha , I really hate you more and more every time you come out with something new and spectacular that I have to spend my kids inheritance on! The heck with them, at this rate I'll be flying from underneath the Expressway from my cardboard box.
              Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
              Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

PAT.....great minds think alike! I was also tinking possible east germany..oorrrrr RED EAGLES....because...MURICA. LOLOL . pretty stoked on this one ALFA...and by tge looks of it...i wont be changing much hhaha...which is a change of pace for me. You know how picky i can be :p ...PAT AND JUSTIN....3 ship formation at st george? I hope these puppies show up before the event!!! Wont have to do mod much...maybe just detail amd weather the stock scheme for now

Comment

I would really like to know if the price will be higher after the pre-order is finished and the bird is in stock, say in late September. Is this a special preorder promo price?
                  This looks like a $800 plane to me. Alpha, James, can you help give me a little hint?
                  Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

This release has me thinking about the Avengers movie reference........ Freewing flexing their EDF game muscles.

Discover & share this Mrw GIF with everyone you know. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs.

Comment

Update. I just read your love letter at about 2:40 and that sums up my question on the TV!

Alpha, I was listening to your commentary earlier at the unveiling of the Mig29. Will there be an official announcement or notice to owners when the 3D/TV kit is available to purchase? Was it also asked if motion will carry the afterburner kit for this? Thanks in advance 😉

Comment

ALFA....now we need a black smoke generator. .....you ca do eeeet!

Comment

Originally posted by Corsair nut View Post
                          PAT.....great minds think alike! I was also tinking possible east germany..oorrrrr RED EAGLES....because...MURICA. LOLOL . pretty stoked on this one ALFA...and by tge looks of it...i wont be changing much hhaha...which is a change of pace for me. You know how picky i can be :p ...PAT AND JUSTIN....3 ship formation at st george? I hope these puppies show up before the event!!! Wont have to do mod much...maybe just detail amd weather the stock scheme for now
                          Should be 4 of us with them then. Me, you, Justin and Jeremy. And I wouldn't be surprised if Jeremy got one for Kyler too. Even if mine shows up as I'm packing for St George, I'm bringing it with me. Should only take an hour to assemble.

Only things I plan to do are do the panel lines in charcoal, and hit it with a few coats of clear dull.
                          Pat

Comment

Alpha have you completely lost your mind? This is ridiculous.

And I cant believe I just pre-ordered one 🤣 Here's hoping they're still flying cargo into Australia come September lol.

Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
                            This looks like it will blow the doors off of E-Flight's flying (barely) bus the SU-30. Any thoughts on how it will do on grass? Imagine it should get off just fine with those power plants, kudos for installing 80mm inrunners. I had to add flaperons and increase the front nose wheel from 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" to get the SU-30 off grass before it ran into the Everglades, so once again, Freewing shows all the others how to do it right. Alpha , I really hate you more and more every time you come out with something new and spectacular that I have to spend my kids inheritance on! The heck with them, at this rate I'll be flying from underneath the Expressway from my cardboard box.
                            You can tell just by looking at it that most grass wont be a problem. Similarly, when you look at the eflite jets you know that it will be. I love that freewing look after us grass guys, even if the tarmac guys get upset when a nose wheel is a quarter of an inch too big.

Comment

Ordered !, I'm all in on this on. Good winter project to modify.
                              BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, Alpha and team!

This literally has everything I was hoping for in a MiG-29. Scale fidelity to the max, twist-turn gear WITH gear doors all around, landing light, spacious battery compartment(s), and all in a very unique paint scheme that is SO cool!

Been waiting too long for a good MiG-29. I saw the Arrows RC one at JetJam and it did not do it for me.

This is the real deal. Pre-ordered.

Comment

I'm gonna fly her as-is for a while. It depends on how good (or bad) the decal camo looks. I kind of wish they had left the decals off as Freewing's track record on decal placement is not good (admittedly I am ocd when it comes to decals...sorry). We shall see. Re-painting the bird is such an easy thing to do. And there are tons of cool MiG-29 schemes.
                                  Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

Well geez willys.....I just had to order one. Need to replace my ol A10.
                                    Was looking at the CARF Mig 29 years ago...glad I waited...😀

dw

Comment

Anyone want a slightly use E-Flight SU-30 that I can trade in on this baby?
                                      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                      Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

Originally posted by Helijet View Post
                                        Well geez willys.....I just had to order one. Need to replace my ol A10.
                                        Was looking at the CARF Mig 29 years ago...glad I waited...😀

dw
                                        Nice !

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
                                          Anyone want a slightly use E-Flight SU-30 that I can trade in on this baby?
                                          I may have to get rid of this new F-22 I have and have the Migaroo replace it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                          X