X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flyAA View Post

I am using the rear and mid bays for the batteries. Nothing in the front bay besides receiver and gyro. Satellite is up in the nose.
    Thought it looked like that, but wasn't sure since you said the RX was in front battery bay and didn't know if you were using it as such. Then that shouldn't be the problem. Sorry for the assumption.
    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
    Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• I made a point of placing my rx near the back of the middle battery position so I could route one antenna to either side of the rear battery bay (reducing the chance of the lipo blocking signal) and then ran a 24" extention up to the nose for the satellite. So far I've had no signal issues. (Knock on wood!)
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickc2023 View Post
        I made a point of placing my rx near the back of the middle battery position so I could route one antenna to either side of the rear battery bay (reducing the chance of the lipo blocking signal) and then ran a 24" extention up to the nose for the satellite. So far I've had no signal issues. (Knock on wood!)
        That’s a good idea. I’m going to set mine up like that!

Comment

• So here's Brent out ripping it up at Rabbit Dry Lake a few months ago with the MiG...😎

I recommend you open it up in "YouTube" for best viewing 😉

Enjoy the show 😁👍!

Comment

• Great stuff :)

Comment

• Thanks my friend 😎👍!!

Comment

• Really hooked on these Freewing EDF. Just sold all my IC models. So have cash to spend on some more Freewing EDF. Top of the list is the Mig 29 but does anyone know if it will be back in stock in Europe. I know there has been problems with supplies, what with the container ship being being delayed due to that ship blocking the Suez canal and the covid crap. Really want one of these but just hope they come back in stock in the European warehouse soon 😕

Comment

• By the time the new batch arrived in the US, MRC commented that EU container hadn't shipped yet, that it would be 2 months at the very least.
                  I think one month has passed already, so... say 4-6 weeks from now, we should see a restock of MiGs in the EU I suppose.

Comment

• Hopefully, a year will pass from the moment of release, and there is still no model in Europe

Comment

• Mig-29 FPV LandingMade a little tutorial on gauging final approach angle while flying in FPV using runway geometry. This helps me land consistently even though I don’t have airspeed on OSD.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
                      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPVAirCombat
                      Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpvaircombat/channel/

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigerman View Post
                        Really hooked on these Freewing EDF. Just sold all my IC models. So have cash to spend on some more Freewing EDF. Top of the list is the Mig 29 but does anyone know if it will be back in stock in Europe. I know there has been problems with supplies, what with the container ship being being delayed due to that ship blocking the Suez canal and the covid crap. Really want one of these but just hope they come back in stock in the European warehouse soon 😕
                        Just bought one direct from Freewing...7- 10 days shipping to UK .. Upgraded et all

Comment

• Where exactly did you buy from?

Comment

• This is Freewing communication when I enquired .......

please send the receipt of your payment after you send money by email
                            then we will ship package box and give you track number of EMS.
                            there is a track number
                            track Website www.ems.com.cn
                            or www.17track.net
                            delivery time is 3 to 10 business days to UK

Comment

• I was on chat to Flit Model on Ali Express ( already bought 2 F4 Phantoms from them ) about the Mig and they had none but I got an e-mail from that same enquiry from Freewing themselves, we have done a fair bit of negotiating and I finally, after a failed attempt (caused by them) I managed to transfer payment this afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by locharrow View Post

Just bought one direct from Freewing...7- 10 days shipping to UK .. Upgraded et all
                                Are you talking about these guys: https://www.freewing-model.com/
                                They are not "official" and have been known to scam buyers out of their money. Let us know how the deal went when you get your model.

Comment

• That's exactly why I was asking where he bought it from.

Comment

• No I am aware of that crowd. Before paying I checked with the finance transfer company, Freewing's bank in Shenzen and my bank in Scotland , they are all quite happy. My bank were good enough to inform me that if anything went wrong they would reimburse me as it is a credit Mastercard !!!!

Comment

• Okay, so where exactly did you order from?

Comment

• You keep saying you're talking to "Freewing". Those guys are NOT Freewing. They are just another online shop that has "Freewing" in their name and past posters have indicated that they have lost their money to them. So like Evan asked, are these the guys you bought your plane from? "Freewing-Model" - NOT Freewing.

Comment

• You tell me ??????????

Bank address: Number 101,Mei Lan Business Building ,Xi Xiang Road, Xi Xiang Town , Bao An district,SHENZHEN City,China

Mr. Kurt
                                          Address:
                                          Longhua, Bao An Dist., Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Comment

Working...
                                          X