• I'm Judge Judy!

Comment

• Are you a phycologist ?
      4QR1HU9N7

Comment

• Originally posted by 4qr1hu9n7 View Post
        Are you a phycologist ?
        ??

A phycologist is a biological scientist specializing in the study of algae and phytoplankton, this is a sub-discipline of botany.

Comment

• I'm a weekend RC Proctologist. I look for lost gyros in places noone has gone before, at times when noone cares. Being in the general location, I dabble in Mycology - dark places where nutrients are plentiful.
          "Help me find my gyro and we can fly this MiG outa here."

Comment

• "A mind without purpose will wander in dark places..."

locharrow I think MRC has pretty well sorted out the shipping system for large orders. I mean, getting free shipping for jet-sized boxes is neat, and they get them fast enough (at least to my location)... but if you need to buy small stuff, then maybe MRC is not the best supplier, as their prices are pretty high for accessories like connectors, heatshrink tubes, etc.

Just my two cents :)

Comment

• "I mean, getting free shipping for jet-sized boxes is neat"

Agreed but I get surcharged because I'm in a "remote" area when I'm not,..........and £25 to ship an SU35 nose cone when Flit Models do it for £2.50 from C ! I can get three bottles of cab sauv for £25............ come on J ....get on point

Comment

• Wait for it. "XVIPER" will add his negative voice to your comment. Haven't you heard ? "NO COMPLAINING PERMITTED ON THIS FORUM"
                4QR1HU9N7

Comment

• I get your point, but getting the big boxes from China is expensive... hence my point, while Motion improves their shipping for small orders, some stuff may be better ordered elsewhere ;)

What I typically do is to throw in more stuff in the cart with the most needed spares that often fail on my models so I get to the point they send it for free.
                  And then I have extra retracts, LG doors, EDF rotors, etc.

Comment

Wait for it. "XVIPER" will add his negative voice to your comment. Haven't you heard ? "NO COMPLAINING PERMITTED ON THIS FORUM"
                    Get a grip!. Nothing wrong with a legit complaint but crying a river over not hearing about shipping after only 4 days (over a weekend no less) is worth having some fun with. Come on, give us more to ride yer butt over. I'm sure you can do it. My speculum awaits.

Comment

Wait for it. "XVIPER" will add his negative voice to your comment. Haven't you heard ? "NO COMPLAINING PERMITTED ON THIS FORUM"
                      You don't get out of a hole by digging it deeper.

Comment

• Unless you go so deep that you pop out through the other end, and find yourself surrounded by koalas and kangaroos.

Comment

• Moons that invade your airspace without proper ATC coordination... and I bet she had the transponder off!

Anyway, there we go, full ordnance scramble and intercept!

Comment

• Originally posted by kallend View Post
                            I looked at it but I'm looking for a diagram or a video that shows the wires connecting all the receivers and transmitters I am not that bright when it comes to connecting wires to my 80 mm tomcat it's a beautiful plane does anybody have a get your diagram for a video

Comment

• Originally posted by Fedex602 View Post

I looked at it but I'm looking for a diagram or a video that shows the wires connecting all the receivers and transmitters I am not that bright when it comes to connecting wires to my 80 mm tomcat it's a beautiful plane does anybody have a get your diagram for a video
                              OK, but this is the MiG29 thread, not the Tomcat thread.

Comment

• Just brought the Mig 29 with the new set up for the elevator .It has metal servos and a metal push rod .I am having trouble getting the COG right .It is fine with 2 4000 lipos but if I put one 5000 lipo has far forward has I can at the rear and has far forward on the top battery tray but the COG is to far back and if I get the COG correct the top 5000 is to far forward I can not close the canopy .Same with the 6000 lipos .To get the COG correct with 2 5000 or 2 6000 I will have to add 6oz of lead in the nose .Has anyone else come across this or am I the only one that can not get the COG right with out adding lead in the nose on the 5000 or 6000 batteries .I am a bit confused I thought the COG would be OK by just moving the lipos around with out adding lead

Comment

• Tigerman, Something is not right. If you take the time to read through the posts (lots of them….and we’ll worth your time), you will see it is a challenge to get the CG far enough back.

I fly with 2 Admiral Pro 6000…one in the middle and one in the rear…and I added weight to the tail. Balance on the factory CG mark = nose heavy condition.

4000 mAh, IMHO, are too small for this bird if you want reasonable flight times.

Get the CG about 5 mm aft of the factory marks to start with. Many balance even farther aft than this.

Again, spend some time reading the prior posts….you’ll save yourself some grief. Especially with regard to the high alpha lock situation and recovery as well as learning what not to do with flaps.

-GG

Comment

• It is definatley tail heavy with the 5000
                                    Wonder if the metal servos and the metal push rod would make it tail heavy

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigerman View Post
                                      It is definatley tail heavy with the 5000
                                      Wonder if the metal servos and the metal push rod would make it tail heavy
                                      Seems unlikely to make much difference. How much do they weigh?

Comment

• Do not know they come installed. I am sure the extra weight of the upgrade is the reason. No problem I just add a bit of weight to the nose

Comment

• Are you using the forward battery area? This plane has three battery placement options.

Comment

Working...
                                          X