Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at the new teaser video from fms re: the Rafale it appears they did put flaps in it. (Unless they’re inboard elervons, which i doubt)

Comment

• What they are depends on how you program them.

On the fullscale jet (Rafale), these are elevons that can be used as flaperons, spoilerons and airbrakes too. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroslav Cerny View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8chI2c6rhg

I saw this performance with my own eyes, something incredible. This is the expected GRIPEN. Just for the sake of interest.
        Martin Sonka is a machine!

Comment

• Yes, Martin Šonka is a professional pilot, every millimeter. Pilot L-159, Gripen, master of acrobatics and especially red bull air race ...

Comment

• Looking forward to tomorrow's flight video.😛
            Has anyone thought about gyro. If so, how would you do it?
            Sharing two photos from my office view.😀👌

Comment

• Anders, is that Draken in your avatar a model kit, or a scratch-build? The Draken is by far my all-time favorite Saab jet.
              Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                Anders, is that Draken in your avatar a model kit, or a scratch-build? The Draken is by far my all-time favorite Saab jet.
                It is built from scratch, fuselage, landing gear, air system, all built from scratch, really impressive. It is Sweden's most rc jet builder who built it, Einar Jonsson. Unfortunately, he passed away not so long ago. https://youtu.be/sCBfVQRElpQ

Comment

• That's awesome! I currently have this on the build table. 1220mm Wingspan (48") and 1880mm long (74"). Mine will be turbine powered, but we have other guys doing Byron, Dynamax and 110mm EDF setups. We acquired the molds for the models they made for the movie Firebirds and are using that to make kits.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5550.JPG
Views:	887
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	272596Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5551.JPG
Views:	887
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	272597
                  Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders Boström View Post
                    Looking forward to tomorrow's flight video.😛
                    Has anyone thought about gyro. If so, how would you do it?
                    Sharing two photos from my office view.😀👌
                    Hi Anders,
                    So, I'm staying at your house this weekend, right? I'll come right over! How neat it must be to have Gripens roaring outside your office window!
                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Will you have to glue the clear canopy to the battery hatch like the Avanti?

Comment

• Crxmanpat: Cool, same size as mine. Firebird, has not seen the movie, but is it a black dragon that is in the movie, that scene I have seen. 👍😀

Alpha: There is a great sound at every takeoff. However, not everyone at my job shares my passion, you can actually not even hear yourself talking when they start, love it.😊

Comment

That's awesome! I currently have this on the build table. 1220mm Wingspan (48") and 1880mm long (74"). Mine will be turbine powered, but we have other guys doing Byron, Dynamax and 110mm EDF setups. We acquired the molds for the models they made for the movie Firebirds and are using that to make kits.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN5550.JPG Views:	35 Size:	118.2 KB ID:	272596Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN5551.JPG Views:	26 Size:	102.6 KB ID:	272597
                          This is aerial modeling. It takes a long time to get into the air, but it's worth it. I was looking for a plan for Gripen for a long time, but I didn't find anything decent. And now he's on his way in a container, done, just folded. THANK YOU Motion RC .....

Comment

• I will not stop dreaming of a composite turbine gripen, but until that day! 😀👌

Comment

• Here are 18 Gripen in (Christmas tree formation.
                              I photographed them when they were outsidé

Comment

• Sorry! Here they are. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200904_074447.jpg
Views:	834
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	272674Click image for larger version

Name:	20200903_152427.jpg
Views:	823
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	272675

Comment

• I count well, there are more of them than we have, the Czech Air Force

Comment

• That's quite an expensive Christmas tree!

Comment

• I might have to honor the home country of the Gripen and do this splinter scheme.

Pat

Comment

• Well had to wait to see the flight video. Pulled the trigger.
                                        Gravy

Comment

I might have to honor the home country of the Gripen and do this splinter scheme.

Interesting camouflage. Reminiscent of the SU-35 ... I like that

Comment

Working...
                                          X