Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one will fit in my car! Pre-ordered!

Comment

I preordered mine! Now I'm waiting for a MiG and a SAAB, gosh it feels like Christmas!

James and Alpha Are you running a Spektrum for a TX? If you are please post your setup. ( your .SPM file)
      Best regards,
      Cris B.
      AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
      NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

I'll drop this here...

. Click image for larger version

Name:	web2-2018-1-saab-gripen-e-in-fab-markings.jpg
Views:	2179
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	271295

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
          There were 700 people in the Live Chat at its peak, so I missed that comment. Who said it? Kudos for making me laugh out loud!
          I'll have to go back to the transcript...It's soooo good I want to use it in the banner ad.

My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

PreOrdered :)

Comment

Ordered mine.

(But I still want a well engineered Hawker Hunter)

Comment

dang!
                Attached Files

Comment

Hey Alpha, hoping you can help. Can you point me to the supplier of the Kingboxer glue that is included in your kits? I have used a lot of glues in my day but this is hands down the best I have ever used. I can't find it anywhere on the net and it appears the website address for Kingboxer is not working.

Appreciate any help.

Dennis Forbes

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	77DAFAF6-7CD1-4FE7-96C0-E87A684EB064.jpeg
Views:	2000
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	271332 This was my favorite from the YouTube chat! 🔥 🔥 🔥
                    😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

“Canardly Wait” was great too! Great group of people!

Comment

Originally posted by Aros View Post

I'll have to go back to the transcript...It's soooo good I want to use it in the banner ad.
                      On live shows with that many comments we are finding it takes YouTube 24-72 hours to get the darn chat replay up and synced.

Comment

Well I went ahead and added the quote to the banner anyways...Hope he doesn't mind...I will be glad to add his user name to the quote in the banner once the chat replay is active.
                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Understated Digital Scheme

Comment

Love the camo one that Evan D posted earlier, and that digital scheme as well JLambCWU !
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

This is another great looking model and hopefully one that I will be able to outfit in a Canadian livery!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post

There were 700 people in the Live Chat at its peak, so I missed that comment. Who said it? Kudos for making me laugh out loud!
                                700 people who like the position of the front landing gear? The shape of the new JAS-39 Gipen is wonderful, but the placement of the front lnding gear is really ugly. It is too far forward! Click image for larger version  Name:	127123463-side-view-of-canopy-cockpit-and-landing-gear-of-saab-jas-39c-gripen-military-jet-airplane-military-a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.2 KB ID:	271343 Sorry.

Comment

2 Jets with optional TV systems within a month, I love it!

If it weren't for the MiG-29 release, I would have pre-ordered this one instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Warbirdfan29 View Post

700 people who like the position of the front landing gear? The shape of the new JAS-39 Gipen is wonderful, but the placement of the front lnding gear is really ugly. It is too far forward! Click image for larger version Name:	127123463-side-view-of-canopy-cockpit-and-landing-gear-of-saab-jas-39c-gripen-military-jet-airplane-military-a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.2 KB ID:	271343 Sorry.
                                    That didn’t take long. 😂🤣

Comment

Well guess this puts the HH SU 30 on hold till next year wait I don't fly in the winter I hope Alpha doesn't create another spectacular jet between now and say May 2021

I might never get around to it

I'm devastated

Comment

Originally posted by Warbirdfan29 View Post

700 people who like the position of the front landing gear? The shape of the new JAS-39 Gipen is wonderful, but the placement of the front lnding gear is really ugly. It is too far forward! Click image for larger version Name:	127123463-side-view-of-canopy-cockpit-and-landing-gear-of-saab-jas-39c-gripen-military-jet-airplane-military-a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.2 KB ID:	271343 Sorry.

Comment

I was soooooooo excited......then I saw where the front strut was...sad times😒

Comment

Working...
                                          X